This post is sponsored by Bertolli®. All comments and opinions are my own.
I am all about planning and organizing. Having a routine helps me keep my sanity most weeks.
Part of that planning includes creating a menu each week. I plan hoping the week will go smoothly but always anticipate some hiccups and have options just in case. I need meals that are quick and easy but still tasty. That’s where Bertolli d’Italia comes in!
Bertolli makes meal time easy AND delicious. Available in a variety of sauces, I know I can always find one that is perfect for all my favorite meals.
The Bertolli® d’Italia sauces are definitely a family favorite.
This week is the perfect time to stock up! All of Bertolli’s Sauces are on sale buy one, get one FREE this week at Publix. Choose any of the red sauces or shake up meal time with a rich and creamy white sauce. No matter what you choose you get a sauce made with premium ingredients that delivers the authentic taste your family will love.
Bertolli® Sauce, or Organic, or D’Italia, 15 to 24.7 oz, BOGO up to $5.49
Need an idea to put that sale to use? One of my family’s favorite meals is that Chicken & Mushroom Cacio e Pepe you see above. An Italian classic meaning “cheese and pepper”, Bertolli® d’Italia Cacio e Pepe is made with fresh cream, Pecorino Romano PDO and black pepper. It’s the easy way to enjoy restaurant-quality dishes at home.
Thanks to the great taste of Bertolli® it’s ready in less than 15 minutes making it the ultimate weeknight meal that you can have on the table fast!
And since it doesn’t require a ton of ingredients, it’s also easy on the budget! With the BOGO sale happening right now, you might want to take the opportunity to get plenty of that delicious sauce so you can put this tasty dish on the table when you need a meal in a flash. Hearty and delicious, this may become your go-to meal on a busy night!
Grab a few ingredients and give it a try. Be sure to come back and let me know what you think!
Chicken & Mushroom Cacio e Pepe
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast - pounded to 1/2" thickness
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1//2 tsp. black pepper
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 16.9 oz. jar of Bertolli® D'Italia Cacio e Pepe
- 8 oz. pasta - cooked according to package instructions
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and cook the chicken breast for 4 minutes on one side. Allow the chicken to sear undisturbed then flip and cook an additional 3 minutes, until cooked through. Remove to plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook for 3 - 5 minutes, until golden.
- Add the Bertolli® D'Italia Cacio e Pepe sauce and stir to coat the mushrooms.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and cook over medium for 1 -2 minutes, until heated through.
- Serve over the prepared pasta.