This post is sponsored by Breyers®. All comments and opinions are my own.
The kids are headed back to school. Jeb started back a few days ago and Jake goes back this week!
This time of year can be emotional for everyone. Some kids are thrilled to go back to school while others dread the return to the classroom. No matter what your crew is feeling, I have a treat that will put a smile on everyone’s face! My Chocolate Brownie Batter Shake is an after-school treat that is sure to please!
Ready in a matter of minutes, this tasty treat starts with delicious Breyers® Chocolate Brownie Batter.
Now, you can do a standard shake with some Breyers® and milk for an amazing treat in a flash. But, if you really want to take your shake to the next level, grab some frosting, chocolate sprinkles, whipped cream and a couple of brownie bites and you can serve up the ultimate shake that will please even a die-hard chocoholic!
And with the big coupon for savings on Breyers®, you can treat your whole family without breaking the bank! Hit the frozen aisle and pick up plenty of Breyers® and serve up a batch of my Brownie Batter Shakes this week. Believe me, your family will thank you!
Chocolate Brownie Batter Shake
- 1 1/2 cups Breyers® Chocolate Brownie Batter
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup milk
- chocolate frosting - for garnish
- chocolate sprinkles - for garnish
- whipped cream - for garnish
- maraschino cherry - for garnish
- brownie squares - for garnish
- Spread about a teaspoon of chocolate frosting on the rim of the glass then dip into a bowl of chocolate sprinkles, pressing lightly to adhere the sprinkles in the frosting. Set aside.
- In a blender, blend together Breyers® Chocolate Brownie Batter and milk.
- Pour the shake into the prepared glass. Top with whipped cream, a maraschino cherry and garnish with brownie bites.