This post is sponsored by Hellmann’s. All comment and opinions are my own.
You don’t need a special occasion to celebrate with a sweet treat. I think every day is worth celebrating! AND I have the perfect treat to help you make the day a little bit more special… those Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes that you see above.
Super easy to make, I love these cupcakes because they are made with pantry staples. In fact, they include a very special ingredient that might surprise you. To get deliciously rich, moist cupcakes, I always use Hellmann’s Mayonnaise!
It’s true, a few pantry staples will yield amazingly moist and delicious cupcakes that are better than any boxed cake mix out there! And since the basic directions are about the same, the only extra time needed is to grab the ingredients. And hey, I promise you, that extra five minutes is TOTALLY worth it. Take these to any party and you’ll have people begging you for the recipe!
With the deal on Hellmann’s Mayonnaise available right now at Publix, you have the perfect reason to bake up a batch of tasty cupcakes. Look for a high value coupon in the current Extra Savings Flyer. If you are shopping today, be sure to use that big coupon and buy one big 48-ounce jar and get another for FREE!
That way you’ll have plenty of delicious mayonnaise for cupcakes, salads, burgers or whatever might be on your menu!
BOGO Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, 48 oz, Extra Savings Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 7/16 to 7/29)
Grab a few ingredients and try these tasty cupcakes at your next celebration… even if you are just celebrating a regular ol’ Thursday night!
Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1-2/3 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1-1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line (2) 12 cup muffin/cupcake tins with cupcake liners
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise at low speed until blended. Alternately beat in flour mixture with water, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Pour into the lined pans.
- Bake 17 - 19 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire racks; remove from pans and cool completely.
- Frost with your favorite frosting or generously sprinkle with confectioners sugar.