This post is sponsored by Holland House. All comments and opinions are my own.
Craving a light tasty summer meal bursting with flavor?! My Italian Marinated Grilled Chicken is the ultimate way to satisfy that craving!
This is my go-to chicken recipe and appears on my menu just about every single week. It’s crazy simple to prepare, tastes amazing and is super versatile. It just might be the perfect chicken recipe.
This recipe starts with the most amazing Italian dressing/marinade. Quick and easy to make, the dressing adds such fantastic flavor to meats, veggies, salads… anything! No matter what it’s used for, you get great taste every time. While it’s not complicated to prepare, for the best taste, you have to use quality ingredients. That means using Holland House Organic Red Wine Vinegar. Holland House Organic Red Wine Vinegar get it’s rich, smooth flavor by using only the best oak-barrel aged red wine made from 100% organic grapes. It’s perfect for my dressing AND finessing the flavor of any dish!
Grab a bottle of Holland House Organic Red Wine Vinegar, raid your kitchen and you can have a tasty meal with very little effort. Whip up a batch of my Italian Marinated Grilled Chicken to toss atop your salad or pasta, maybe stuffed between a bun for a hearty chicken sandwich. Heck, you can even serve it as is with a few sides for a super easy, tasty dinner that’s perfect for any night of the week.
Just a tip—you may want to double the dressing/marinade recipe. Once you taste it, you may find that you want to use it on everything.
Italian Marinated Grilled Chicken
- 1/4 cup Holland House Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley - chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes - if desired
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Add the Holland House Organic Red Wine Vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, honey dijon mustard, parsley, dried oregano, dried basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to a bowl and whisk to combine. Taste and season with additional salt as desired. NOTE: You can also add the ingredients into a jar and shake until combined. Store the dressing/marinade in a sealed jar and refrigerate until needed.
- Place the chicken into a zip top bag and add half of the prepared dressing/marinade. Seal and place in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat and oil the grates.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill until cooked through, approximately 5 - 6 minutes per side.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 3 - 5 minutes, slice and serve over salad or pasta drizzling with the reserved dressing, to taste.
Becoming the #1 branded specialty vinegars, Holland House Organic Wine Vinegars are the perfect addition to any salad, marinades or sauce. Using classic and delicious flavors, each splash is a distinctive and unique way to balance any dish.
Now is the perfect time to ditch your old brand of wine vinegar and switch to Holland House. Load your Ibotta offer and save the next time you shop!
Transform ordinary dishes into something extraordinary with Holland House Organic Wine Vinegars!