This post is sponsored by DANONE. All comments and opinions are my own.
Welcome to the future of plant based. Yep, Silk Nextmilk’s plant-based, dairy-free blend is so rich & creamy you won’t even miss dairy!
Silk Nextmilk is a delicious way to enjoy cereal, smoothies, coffee—or enjoyed straight from the glass! Pair with muffins, cookies or really any way you would enjoy regular milk.
Silk Nextmilk has six key nutrients found in dairy without… well, dairy! This tasty milk is free from dairy, gluten, carrageenan, and artificial colors & flavors. And made with 75% less sugar and 30% fewer calories than regular milk, you can enjoy a glass guilt-free!
- Six key nutrients found in dairy: Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Phosphorus and Riboflavin
- 75% less sugar and 30% fewer calories than reduced fat milk.*
- 8g fat per cup
- Free from dairy, gluten, carrageenan, and artificial colors & flavors
- Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
Want to try it for yourself? Now is the perfect time to grab a carton. Look for a sale as part of the new Extra Savings Flyer AND clip the digital coupon to pick up a half gallon of tasty plant-based milk at a super discount.
Silk Nextmilk, 59 oz, 2/$8
–$1.75/1 Silk Nextmilk, 59 oz (Publix Digital Coupon)
$2.25 after coupon.
Sale valid through 5/20 at your local Publix.
* Silk Reduced Fat Oatmilk and Plant-Based Blend has 3g sugar, 90 calories per serving; Reduced Fat Milk has 12g sugar, 122 calories per serving. USDA, ARS. FoodData Central, 2021. Data consistent with typical reduced fat dairy milk.