This post is sponsored by Hatfield. All comments and opinions are my own.
Some families get together for Easter brunch, while many sit down for a big holiday dinner. Then… there are those of us that find ourselves eating all day long!
If you are like me, I always have a ton of food available as there’s really no way to estimate exactly how much food will be needed. And, I would rather have too much food than not enough. After all, I can always find ways to use those tasty leftovers!
Speaking of leftovers, if you need an idea to use up any extra ham, I have the perfect meal idea! With my delicious Tuscan Pork Cordon Bleu you can give your leftovers new life! This dish is absolutely amazing and surprisingly simple thanks to Hatfield Marinated Pork.
Hatfield’s delicious All Natural Dry Rubbed Pork Tenderloins & Loin Filets make mealtime a breeze. The products come loaded with amazing flavor that you can simply cook and serve. But, if you want to take that great taste to another level, you can add in a few additional ingredients.
For my Pork Cordon Bleu, I cut and pound out the Hatfield Tuscan Herb Dry Rubbed Pork Tenderloin and then layer on the leftover ham slices with some Swiss cheese.
From there, just roll it up and tie it with kitchen string. Place on a baking sheet and then pop into the oven for about 30 minutes.
About 5 minutes before the pork finishes, you can throw together a quick and easy dijon sauce and steam some veggies and you are in business!
With almost no effort, you’ll end up with an impressive meal that might just be better than that basic holiday ham that you served the day before!
This dish is so tasty, you might even consider grabbing a larger ham just so you have enough left to add this to your after-holiday menu!
Heck, you could even use this AS your holiday meal. Grab some ham and cheese from the Publix Deli and pick up a Hatfield tenderloin from the meat department. You won’t have to spend all day cooking and can spend time with your family instead. Who says you can’t shake up tradition?
- Hatfield Tuscan Herb Dry Rub Seasoned Pork Tenderloin
- 6 oz ham, sliced
- 4 oz Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cut the tenderloin down center lengthwise within a half-inch of bottom. Open the pork so it lies flat.
- On each half, make a lengthwise slit down the center to within a half-inch of bottom. Pound to flatten to 1/4-in. thickness.
- Layer the ham over the pork and then add the cheese.
- Roll up the pork from a long side and tie with kitchen string at 1-inch intervals.
- Place the rolled pork on a sheet pan and bake for 30 minutes (or until internal temperature reaches 145°F and juices run clear)
- Carefully remove strings and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Melt 1 teaspoon of butter in a small saucepan, add shallots and cook until translucent.
- Add cream and simmer until reduced by half.
- Stir in the honey dijon mustard.
- Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve sauce with sliced pork.
Right now you can save on your next purchase of Hatfield Pork at Publix.
Clip the high value digital coupon before you shop and you’ll save $2 on your next purchase of any Hatfield® Pork Item at Publix.
Clip your coupon then visit the meat department and look for these varieties –
- TEXAS SMOKEHOUSE BBQ SEASONED DRY RUB PORK LOIN FILET
- TUSCAN HERB DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN
- HONEY GARLIC TERIYAKI DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN
Every variety of Hatfield Marinated Pork is packed with great flavors right out of the package. This pork has amazing taste and you just can’t beat the convenience that comes from each package. So no matter which you choose, you know you will have a delicious meal!
Stock up on Hatfield Marinated Pork at your local Publix and serve up something amazing!