This post is sponsored by Carando. All comments and opinions are my own.
If you are stuck in a rut with the same ole boring meals, why not give Carando Italian sausage a try and liven up your weeknight meals! Carando Sausage is they perfect way to add flavors to any meal. And most importantly it ‘s versatile, from breakfast to dinner and anytime in-between!
Carando Sausage is such an easy way to add protein and delicious flavor to any pastas dish. For example, my Creamy Toscano Sausage Pasta Recipe!
The sausage is perfectly seasoned making my prep time short and sweet. Available in two delicious varieties, no matter your preference, they both make for a delicious, flavor-pack meal!
- 8 oz orecchiette pasta (or your favorite pasta)
- 3 links Carando Toscano Italian Sausage
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce cream cheese, at room temperature
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 12 oz baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Place sausage links on aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 15 mins. Turn links over and bake an additional 10 to 13 minutes.
- Once cool enough to handle, slice the sausage and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to package instruction, reserving 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, whisking constantly.
- Gradually stir in the cream and milk, whisking until smooth. Cook for 1 minute.
- Whisk in the parmesan cheese and cream cheese, stirring until smooth.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and 2 tablespoons pasta water and stir to heat through and wilt the spinach, cooking about one minute. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sliced sausage and cooked pasta and stir to coat.
- Serve immediately.
With sausage that is pre-seasoned and ready to cook, I can save some money AND time! I don’t need to spend extra money on a bunch of seasoning. And with the current BOGO sale, now is the time to stock up.
Carando Meatballs, Abruzzese or Mozzarella Rustica, 16 oz, or Italian Sausage, Sweet or Mild Tuscano, Frozen, 19 oz, BOGO $5.99
Notice that with the sausage you are getting OVER a pound of sausage for just $3 per pack! That’s a can’t-miss deal in my book. Look for two delicious varieties in the frozen aisle at your local Publix.
- Sweet Italian Sausage
- Mild Toscano Italian Sausage
Grab a few ingredients and enjoy a meal that’s easy and delicious! It’s sure to become a family favorite. Just act quickly, the BOGO sale is only valid through 3/23 (3/22 for some).