This post is sponsored by Hatfield. All comments and opinions are my own.
Too busy to cook? Not when you have Hatfield Marinated Pork handy. With three tasty varieties now available at your local Publix, putting a delicious meal on the table is easier than ever!
Visit the meat department and look for these varieties –
- TEXAS SMOKEHOUSE BBQ SEASONED DRY RUB PORK LOIN FILET
- TUSCAN HERB DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN
- HONEY GARLIC TERIYAKI DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN
This pork has amazing taste and you just can’t beat the convenience that comes from each package. Every variety of Hatfield Marinated Pork is packed with great flavors right out of the package. You don’t need a bunch of extra ingredients or have to wait for the meat to marinade. The fillets and tenderloins are pre-seasoned and ready to go. You can open the package, put it on a pan and pop it in the oven and that’s it… dinner in a flash.
Just serve with a few sides and you have a quick and easy meal that tastes great. Of course you can cook it up however you want. Bake, grill or slice and chop to use in your favorite recipe and enjoy a delicious meal the whole family will love.
Speaking of tasty recipes, you might want to give my Pork Fried Rice recipe a try. Using Hatfield Marinated Pork you can have this tasty dish on the table in a flash. It’s quick, easy and packed with great flavor.
- 1 package Hatfield Honey Garlic Teriyaki Dry Rub Seasoned Pork Tenderloin, cubed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 cup carrots, cubed
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups cold cooked rice
- 2 – 3 green onions, chopped
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick skillet or wok and add the cubed pork. Stir fry the pork for about 5 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the remaining oil and cook the onion and carrots for 2 – 3 minutes, until softened.
- Add the garlic and peas and cook for an additional minute. Push all the cooked veggies to one side of the pan
- Beat the eggs and pour into the cleared side of the pan and scramble until set, then mix with veggies.
- Add the rice, cooked pork and teriyaki sauce and stir fry until heated through and the rice begins to crisp about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions, serve and enjoy!
- Push the rice mixture to one side of the pan and
When you choose Hatfield, you are getting pork with a pledge. Grab a great deal and Publix and serve up great taste in a flash.