This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
When the day is hectic and a quick and easy meal is a necessity, Knorr makes mealtime a breeze!
Serve up as a tasty side or add a few ingredients to create a delicious meal that’s ready in a flash. Grab your favorite protein… maybe chicken, pork, beef or seafood and add in some veggies for a complete meal that’s packed with big flavor. And if you aren’t feeling creative, there are quick and easy recipes on each and every package.
And with a huge variety of rice and pasta sides to choose from. you’ll have options no matter what you are craving.
Craving Asian food? Skip the expensive takeout and serve up my Teriyaki Shrimp Noodle Bowl with Asian Slaw instead. You get amazing flavor without a ton of effort. And since those delicious Knorr Sides are on sale buy one, get one free this dish is super easy on your budget too!
- 1 package Knorr Teriyaki Noodles, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 pound extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce (bottled or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, toasted and chopped
- lime wedges, for serving
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 10 oz shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- Prepare the slaw by adding the peanut butter, lime juice, honey, garlic, sesame oil and salt in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the shredded cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, onion, cilantro and chili pepper. Toss to mix with the dressing, set aside.
- Prepare the Knorr Teriyaki Noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- While the noodles cook, place the shrimp in a bowl and add the teriyaki. Marinate the shrimp in the sauce for 15 minutes.
- Cook shrimp on a preheated grill over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Serve the noodles topped with the slaw and cooked shrimp.
- Sprinkle with the chopped nuts and serve with lime wedges.
With a huge selection of tasty Knorr Pasta and Rice Sides available at your local Publix, you can grab the noodles that you need for this dish and stock up on lots of other tasty varieties as well. I promise, they will come in very handy when you want a tasty meal in a pinch!
PLUS… the deal will help you earn a gift card too!
With theMix & Match Grocery Rewards powered by Fetch Rewards, you can earn a $5 gift card when you purchase $15 of any participating Unilever products, including those tasty Knorr Sides!
Remember, Knorr is just one of the participating products. There are dozens of brands and hundreds of items across the store that qualify for the promo, you’ll have no issue meeting the $15 threshold requirement. Choose from grocery favorites including Hellmann’s, Sir Kensington’s, Breyers, Talenti and more… plus there are tons of personal care personal care brands like Axe, Dove, Dove Men+Care, Suave Men, Vaseline, and more! Stock your cart with great products all over the store
You can earn up to FOUR $5 gift cards with this promotion! That’s a total of $20 in savings for each household, all for loading up on your favorite products from the Unilever family of products. And since the promo runs thru 2/28, you have plenty of time to earn those gift cards.
It’s super simple to participate in the promo. To get started, just follow these three easy steps:
- Buy $15 worth of ANY participating Unilever products at Publix
- Snap a photo of your receipt(s) in the Fetch Rewards app
- Earn a $5 gift card and use it to save even more at Publix
Keep in mind that you must download the Fetch Rewards app to participate. Just text UNILEVER to 467-467 to download the app and get started. Take advantage of the buy one, get one FREE sale on Knorr Sides as part of the Publix ad valid 2/17 – 2/23 (2/16 – 2/22 for some).