This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
Every night we all deal with the same problem… what to make for dinner. Going with the “usual” meal is the easy option, but that can get dull and monotonous. No one wants to get stuck in a rut at mealtime. With a few tweaks here and there, you can turn your usual meal into something new and exciting.
I have the perfect option to add great taste to your menu this week— my Chipotle Chicken Burgers!
Burgers are always a nice go-to option for a meal in a pinch. But face it, it can get boring eating the same basic burgers all the time. So why not shake things up and make burger night something to get excited about?!
My recipe swaps out the usual ground beef for ground chicken. Now before you give up thinking that burgers made with chicken will be bland and dry, I use a special ingredient that makes these burgers taste amazing. Thanks to Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo, my chicken burgers are super juicy and packed with incredible flavor.
And the best part is that you can have these burgers on the table in less than a half hour! Because they are so quick and easy to make, they are a perfect way to shake up dinner time, any night of the week.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño (seeded and membrane removed), minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise + additional for serving
- Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 Buns
- Toppings including lettuce, sliced tomatoes and sliced avocado
- Place the ground chicken, onion, peppers, cilantro, breadcrumbs and Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise in a medium bowl.
- Mix to combine, being careful not to over-mix.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Cook on a grill or grill pan over medium high heat for 4 – 5 minutes per side, until cooked through and juices run clear. Top with the sliced Pepper Jack Cheese and remove from heat.
- Assemble the burgers on the bun, topping with lettuce, tomato, sliced avocado and additional Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise.
- Serve and enjoy!
Chop up some peppers, onions and a little cilantro. Toss them in a bowl with your ground chicken, some breadcrumbs and 1/3 cup of Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise. While the veggies aren’t an absolute necessity, I think they add some nice flavor and texture. Plus, I take the opportunity to get any kind of veggies in my guys whenever possible.
Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise is really the star of the mixture as it adds amazing flavor while ensuring the meat stays super moist and juicy.
And in addition to adding great flavor, the mayo also acts as a binder to help keep everything together. No one wants a burger that falls apart in your hand as you eat it!
Just mix everything in a bowl, form the patties and cook them your grill or grill pan and in just minutes, you are ready to build the ultimate Chipotle Chicken Burger!
Make sure your pantry is stocked with delicious ingredients that will make it easier to throw together a meal that your whole family will love. With a little help from Hellmann’s, Lipton and Sir Kensington that’s no problem at all.
Now is the perfect time to stock up on delicious meal essentials. Look for some super deals and coupons in the current Extra Savings Flyer (valid 1/29 to 2/11) that will help you bring home great taste at a great price!
Stock your cart and get everything you need to serve up great taste any night of the week.
- $1.50/1 Sir Kensington’s Ketchup, 20 oz or Mustard, 9 oz, Extra Savings Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 1/29 to 2/11)
- $1/2 Knorr Sides, 3.5 to 6.2 oz or Family Size, 8.3 to 8.8 oz, Extra Savings Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 1/29 to 2/11)
- $1.50/1 Talenti Pints or Layers, Extra Savings Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 1/29 to 2/11)
- Sir Kensington’s Special Sauce or Chipotle Mayonnaise, 12 oz, $4
- Hellmann’s Mayonnaise or Vegan Dressing & Spread, 11.5 oz, 2/$6
- Lipton Recipe Secrets Mix, 1.8 to 2.6 oz, $1.09
- Ben & Jerry’s Snackable Cookie Dough, 8 oz, $3.99
- Ben & Jerry’s Doggie Desserts, 4-pk, $3.99
Remember, shopping at Publix is easy AND rewarding.
Not only will you save with the coupons and sales, but you can also earn a reward when you stock up on grocery AND personal care essentials.
With the Mix & Match Grocery Rewards powered by Fetch Rewards you can earn a $5 gift card when you bring home your favorite Unilever products. Choose from grocery favorites like Sir Kensington’s, Hellmann’s, Knorr and Lipton, Breyers, Talenti and more as well as personal care brands like Axe, Dove, Dove Men+Care, Suave Men, Vaseline and score gift cards with your purchase.
There are hundreds of products to choose from all over the store. You just stock your cart and you are on your way to that reward. Participating is easy, just follow these three easy steps:
- Buy $15 worth of ANY participating Unilever products at Publix
- Snap a photo of your receipt(s) in the Fetch Rewards app
- Earn a $5 gift card and use it to save even more at Publix
Remember, you must download the Fetch Rewards app to participate. Just text UNILEVER to 467-467 to download the app and get started.
The promotion runs through 2/28 and you can earn up to FOUR $5 gift cards. That’s a total of $20 in savings for each household, all for loading up on your favorite products from the Unilever family of products. Fill your cart with ingredients to try my Chipotle Chicken Burgers and you’ll be on your way to earning that perk!
They look really good,