This post is sponsored by Hatfield. All comments and opinions are my own.
I have some exciting news to share! Hatfield Marinated Pork Tenderloins and Loin Filets will soon be available in the meat department at your local Publix!
Super convenient and absolutely delicious, these new items make mealtime super simple. You just open the package, cook and serve! Each item is already pre-seasoned and ready to be baked, grilled or cooked anyway you like!
And with three varieties, you’ll have what you need no matter what’s on your menu.
- TEXAS SMOKEHOUSE BBQ SEASONED DRY RUB PORK LOIN FILET
- TUSCAN HERB DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN
- HONEY GARLIC TERIYAKI DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN
One of the perks to what I do is that I often get the scoop on new products like these. The folks at Hatfield know that I am a huge fan of their bacon, so they offered to send me some of the loin filets and tenderloins to check out BEFORE they hit the shelves at Publix.
We have tried them all and I can tell you, they are absolutely fantastic! I love the fact that there are different flavors for my different meals. So when I want to whip up a stir fry, I go with the Honey Garlic Teriyaki Tenderloin. And when I want BBQ sliders, the Texas Smokehouse BBQ seasoned pork loin is definitely the way to go. With lots of options, I can pick and choose based on what I am craving.
BUT, my favorite thing is the fact that they are crazy versatile. Obviously you can bake them up and serve with maybe some rice and steamed veggies for an easy meal on a busy weeknight. You can also slice them up and toss with veggies for a delicious stir fry. Maybe cube one up and use for a hearty soup or stew. Throw that baby on the grill and then slice up and serve with slaw for an amazingly simple sandwich.
What’s great is that you can use them however YOU’D like to use them. They are pre-seasoned and ready to take you on your own culinary adventure!
Now if you don’t see them yet, don’t stress out… they’ll be there very soon. Just keep your eye out for the varieties in the fresh meat section and then definitely grab them when you see them—you won’t regret it.
While they are amazing for every day family meals, they are perfect for entertaining as well. I made up a batch of Tuscan Pork Caprese Bites for a get together I had recently and those babies were the first thing GONE from my party spread. They were so popular, I had people asking for the recipe. So I am going to share it here with you guys too!
You’ll love the flavor combination and how super simple they are to put together. You know March Madness is just around the corner, you might want to bookmark this recipe for your game day gathering.
- 1 package Hatfield Tuscan Herb Dry Rub Seasoned Pork Tenderloin
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella pearls
- 8 oz grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- pesto and balsamic glaze for serving
- Cook the Hatfield Tuscan Herb Dry Rub Seasoned Pork Tenderloin according to package instructions. Remove from oven and allow to rest and cool slightly, approx 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut the pork into thin slices.
- Assemble the Caprese Bites by skewering a tomato, followed by some fresh basil, a mozzarella ball and a slice of pork. Repeat the layers once to fill the skewer.
- Serve drizzled with pesto and/or balsamic glaze.
If you have a favorite way you use Hatfield Marinated Pork Loin and Tenderloins, share the recipe or meal idea in the comments. I know we can all use tasty meal ideas!