This post is sponsored by Cheez-It. All comments and opinions are my own.
Can you believe that it’s almost 2022 already? This year seemed to just fly by, but right now I am in full holiday mode. And while this may be the most wonderful time of the year, it’s also one of the busiest by far, especially if you’re entertaining family and friends. That’s why I’m such a fan of Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers. With so many flavors and varieties to choose from, they’re the quick and easy and delicious way to satisfy your guests’ snack cravings this holiday season. Just put out a bowl and watch how fast they go!
The variety is what makes them my go-to cracker. Whether I serve regular Cheez-It Snack Crackers, the flavorful and fun Snack Mix, those tasty Grooves, the mash-up of exciting flavors and textures of Duoz or those thin and crispy Snap’d baked snacks, I know my guests will get amazing flavor EVERY.SINGLE.TIME!
With tons of flavors, Cheez-It crackers can be more than just an easy entertaining option or snack on the go. They are also amazing in a variety of recipes. Take this Cheez-It® Jalapeño Popper Dip, for example. It’s super simple to make but packs such a flavor punch, it’s a tasty dip that your guests are sure to love.
Right now you can pick up all those delicious Cheez-It varieties and save with the sale happening at your local Publix. Mix and match all those tasty varieties and get them while they are on sale 2/$6. That way you can have plenty of tasty snacks on hand for all your holiday entertaining.
Cheez-It Snack Crackers or Snack Mix, Grooves, Duoz, or Snap’d, 7.5 to 12.4 oz, 2/$6 (valid 12/9 – 12/15)
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeño peppers, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 2/3 cups Cheez-It® Hot & Spicy crackers (crushed to 1 1/4 cups)
- Kellogg’s® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Original crackers OR Kellogg’s® Town House® Original crackers
- In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese and mayonnaise on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Add cheddar cheese, jalapeño peppers, garlic powder and cumin. Beat until well mixed.
- Spread cheese mixture in 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with CHEEZ-IT Hot & Spicy crackers. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly around the edges and top begins to brown.
- Serve with KELLOGG’S TOWN HOUSE PRETZEL FLIPSIDES Original crackers or KELLOGG’S TOWN HOUSE Original crackers.
The close of the holiday season isn’t the only thing sneaking up fast, though. It seems like it was just yesterday that the college football season was kicking off. Now it’s almost time for the playoffs and bowl season is right around the corner.
And while there’s no shortage of iconic bowl games, the Cheez-It Bowl is one that is not to be missed. Played every year in Orlando, FL, the Cheez-It Bowl offers two top teams the opportunity to compete for bragging rights on one of college football’s biggest stages.
And hey, I say it’s the perfect opportunity to serve up a batch of Cheez-It® Jalapeño Popper Dip. Cheez-It has been satisfying sports fans and snackers for over 100 years. With so much bold, cheesy flavor packed into every 1” x 1” square, it’s no wonder why they’re the champion of the snack aisle.
However you celebrate the holidays, Cheez-It wants to be your snack of choice for entertaining that’s as effortless as it is delicious. And with these savings happening at Publix, it’s a total win-win. Shop now and you’ll get your choice of two Cheez-It products for $6. Plus, keep your eyes peeled for packaging with an instant redeemable coupon and you’ll get an extra $1 off at checkout. With savings like these, there’s no better time to grab your favorite flavors and varieties for less.