This post is sponsored by Edy’s®. All comments and opinions are my own.
The season is filled with lots of tasty candies and treats but candy canes are the most iconic flavor of the holidays.
A classically festive treat, candy canes make the holidays even merrier. And while they are tasty on their own, when you pair them with Edy’s® Ice Cream, you have a cool treat that just can’t be beat.
So, when it comes to the people you love that are visiting this time of year, you don’t have to wait till Valentine’s Day to show them how much you care. Just serve up a batch of Edy’s® Ice Cream Candy Cane Hearts.
These pops are lots of fun for kids of all ages, and a great way to treat your guests and loved ones in an unexpected way this holiday season. Besides the candy canes, the other essential ingredient is Edy’s® Slow Churned® Light Ice Cream. With just a little effort you have a fun and festive way to celebrate the season!
- Edy’s® Slow Churned® Vanilla Light Ice Cream
- Mini candy canes
- Lollipop sticks
- Round red and white sprinkles
- Parchment paper
- Arrange pairs of mini candy canes and lollipop sticks onto parchment paper so that each pair of candy canes forms the shape of a heart.
- Bake in the oven at 300° for 3 minutes, then remove from the oven and pinch the ends of the candy canes together to form the heart shape.
- After each heart has set, place a spoonful of ice cream into the center and spread until the entire space is filled.
- Add a dash of sprinkles and place back in the freezer until you’re ready to serve!
Edy’s® Slow Churned® Ice Cream is made with simple ingredients and no artificial colors, flavors, or other additives. Its delicious rich taste is so yummy that you wouldn’t even know it has half the fat and a third fewer calories than full fat ice cream.
Whatever reason you have to celebrate, big or small, Edy’s® is there to help you make the most of it. And not just with this recipe, either! With lots of delicious flavors and more than 100 recipe ideas to find at Edys.com, you can’t go wrong with a brand that’s been scooping up happiness since 1928.
Find the Edy’s® Ice Cream you love now at Publix and take advantage of some great digital coupon savings through the end of the year when you have a Publix.com account. (Coupon availability is limited and while supplies last.).
Stock your freezer with Edy’s® this holiday season to keep the fun going strong. Besides my usual weekly trip to the store, I also sometimes utilize curbside pickup and home delivery via Instacart. Shopping this way is especially nice when things are busy… it gives me a little more time to enjoy my loved ones and all the special moments that the season brings.