This post is sponsored by PLANTERS®. All comments and opinions are my own.
As operation Christmas clean-up starts winding down, we can now shift our focus to the New Year! Whether you are throwing a big party or staying in for a quiet evening with the family, there is no doubt food will be involved.
Why not ring in the New Year with delicious PLANTERS® Nuts?! Just pop open a jar or can of your favorite varieties, pour into a serving dish, and watch how fast they go! With no cooking or prep needed, you can’t go wrong! Plus, they’re a healthier option than other snacks like chips or popcorn.
However, if you are like me and want to jazz it up a bit, PLANTERS® has you covered there too. With just a few other ingredients you can serve up this scrumptious Chocolate Peanut Butter Nut Bark! This treat is always a crowd pleaser in my house… and honestly pretty simple to make.
- 11.5 oz pkg milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup PLANTERS® Mixed Nuts
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Heat the peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 sections, stir.
- Place milk chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 50% heat for 1 minute; stir.
- If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Pour the chocolate into the prepared pan and spread to about 1/2″ thickness.
- Drizzle the warmed peanut butter over the chocolate and use a knife to create swirls.
- Sprinkle the PLANTERS® nuts over top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
When it comes to entertaining, simple and easy doesn’t have to mean bland and boring. In fact, with PLANTERS® Nuts, they’re anything but! Head over to your local Publix and pick up a variety of flavors that are sure to please everyone at your holiday gathering.
With the PLANTERS® brand being over 100 years old, you can believe them when they say they are “a nut above.” It takes three things: quality, experience, and — most importantly — taste to be the prize or the snack aisle!
While peanuts and cashews are always popular, they have lots of tasty mixes featuring almonds, hazelnuts, and pecans. Or try their NUT-rition® mixes for even more variety with a focus on health and wellness like Heart Health, Essential Nutrients, and more.
And to help you get ready for all the New Year’s Eve fun, look for a sale on those delicious nuts this week when you shop. Take advantage of the BOGO sale as part of the Publix ad valid 12/26 to 1/1.
PLANTERS® Cashews, Halves & Pieces or Mixed Nuts, 8 to 10.3 oz can, (Excluding Deluxe Mixed Nuts), BOGO $6.09
Now is a great time to stock up on PLANTERS® nuts and mixes for all your party needs. Just make sure you’ve got plenty for everyone!