This post is sponsored by Hatfield. All comments and opinion are my own.
Food is the love language of the holidays. Wherever we come from, whatever we’re celebrating, it all comes together around great food and even better company. And if there’s one food that says “Come on in and stay a while…” it’s bacon, for sure.
The real question is what to do with all those leftovers from the big meal the previous day? Turkey sandwiches are always popular, but who wants a basic meal … these are the holidays after all! Instead, I grab a few ingredients and in minutes, I can put together a (Leftover) Turkey Alfredo Braid With Bacon & Broccoli that will have my family running back to the table!
Turkey and bacon are a natural combination, but the addition of alfredo sauce really takes it to the next level. Plus, it’s perfect for serving up on game day, a binge-watching marathon, or any other at-home entertaining event.
While this dish may look like it would be difficult and time consuming, don’t be intimidated! This recipe is actually super simple and only requires a few key ingredients. In fact, after you cook up the Hatfield Bacon, you could have this prepped and in the oven in 5 – 10 minutes!
For this recipe, and pretty much any other involving bacon, Hatfield Bacon is a no-brainer! Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner and beyond, Hatfield Bacon adds great flavor to any meal!
- Pre-made pizza dough
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 6 slices Hatfield Bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup cooked broccoli florets (steamed tender-crisp)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- In a large bowl, add the turkey, crumbled Hatfield Bacon, Alfredo Sauce, broccoli, cheese, salt and pepper and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Stretch the dough onto parchment paper (or Silpat) to approximately 14″ x 16″ rectangle.
- Imagine the dough as three equal parts. Cut the sides of the dough into strips, leaving the middle intact.
- Spread the prepared turkey mixture down the middle section of the dough.
- Crisscross the dough strips over the filling and tuck the ends.
- Move the braid to a baking sheet and bake in a 400º F oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice and serve.
Not only does Hatfield Bacon taste amazing, it’s made with fresh, quality pork. And while they are committed to providing quality products that taste great, their pledge is to do business the right way. The good people at Hatfield are driven by a conviction that their business isn’t just about their quality products, but it’s about a commitment to animal care and accountability to farmers, community and you! For more than 125 years, Hatfield has been setting the standard when it comes to qualify and customer satisfaction.
When you choose Hatfield, you are getting pork with a pledge. And right now you can get that great taste at a super discount. Look for all your favorite varieties of Hatfield Bacon on sale as part of the current Advantage Buy flyer.
Hatfield Bacon, 16 oz, $5.99
- Hatfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon – The classic, now thicker sliced! It’s a Hatfield family tradition.
- Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon – Enjoy their beloved Applewood bacon—richer, heartier, smokier, and now thicker sliced!
- Hatfield Thick Cut Hardwood Smoked Bacon – This delicious thick cut bacon has the same great taste as the favorite Hatfield bacon. But there’s more bacon to love, because it’s thick bacon.
Stock up so you have that tasty bacon available for this and all your favorite holiday recipes.