This post is sponsored by Brooklyn Burger. All comments and opinions are my own.
Just because it’s fall and much of the cooking has moved indoors, you don’t have to stop enjoying your favorite foods. While burgers may be associated with summer grilling, there are still so many reasons to add burgers to your menu!
With just a skillet (or even a grill pan) and a box of frozen patties, you can enjoy delicious, savory burgers all year round! Simply fry up a few burgers, add try favorite toppings and dinner is just as quick and tasty… no matter what the weather is outside!
Plus, they couldn’t be easier to make when you use Brooklyn Burger Premium Steakhouse Burgers. They’re perfect when you need a quick and easy weeknight dinner. The burgers are pre-formed and ready to go. Just prep your favorite toppings, fry up some patties, and you’ve got yourself a spread that’s ready-made to please.
And if you want to shake things up, Brooklyn Burger Premium Steakhouse Burgers are great for lots of tasty recipes as well. One of my all-time favorite ways to cook up those tasty burger is with a batch of my Smothered Burgers. With just a few minutes and a couple of pantry staples, you can have a hearty and absolutely delicious meal in just minutes.
Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and some steamed veggies and you have a tasty meal that will have your family running to the table.
- 4 Brooklyn Burger Premium Steakhouse Burgers
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2¼ cups beef broth
- salt & pepper to taste
- Season the Brooklyn Burger Premium Steakhouse Burgers with salt and pepper and cook in a large skillet 4 minutes per side over medium high heat.
- Remove the burgers to a paper-lined pan, reserving the pan drippings (approximately 2½ tablespoons of drippings should remain).
- Add the sliced onions to the pan and cook in the pan drippings for about 8 minutes, until translucent and beginning to caramelize.
- Sprinkle the flour over the onions and stir. Cook the onions for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and beef broth and stir continuously until the gravy begins to thicken.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste then add the burgers back into the gravy.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the burgers over steamed rice or mashed potatoes, smothered with the onion gravy.
With two mouth-watering varieties available at Publix, burger lovers are quickly discovering what sets Brooklyn Burger Premium Steakhouse Burgers apart from the competition. We’re big fans of the Angus Beef Burgers around here, as much for the taste as the fact these burgers are 100% free of hormones and antibiotics.
Or if you prefer a blended burger, try their Premium Blend Steakhouse Burger. Each patty is made from 100% USDA Choice cuts of beef, including chuck, brisk, and short ribs. That custom blend results in a juicier, more flavorful burger than other frozen brands, regardless of cooking surface.
And when it comes to quality, you just can’t beat Brooklyn Burger. Besides being sourced from the country’s most renown meat packers, their beef is all natural and certified humane. Both burger varieties are also gluten free, so all burger lovers can satisfy their cravings.
The best part? Right now you can save on either variety of Brooklyn Burger Premium Steakhouse Burgers with the sale as part of the current Extra Savings Flyer valid 10/23 to 11/05. Stock your freezer and enjoy great taste all season long!