This post is sponsored by Hellmann’s. All comments and opinions are my own.
After months and months of waiting, it’s finally here.
I’m talking about football season, of course. America’s favorite game is back and we are doing a little happy dance here at my house!
This is one of our favorite times of year. Everywhere you look there are yard signs, car flags and folks decked out in apparel to support their favorite teams and show some team spirit. For the next few months, our weekends will be planned around game time.
And while the game is the main attraction, the food is definitely is a close second place.
I go for family-favorite foods that taste great and are easy to prepare. After all, I certainly don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen while the game is on! A dish that is sure to please is a big batch of Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip. This cheesy, bubbly dip is so good it always goes super fast. Thus the name… just put it out and just watch it disappear!
And of course, whenever I make this dip, the must-have ingredient is Hellmann’s Mayonnaise. That creamy mayonnaise is made from only Blue Ribbon-quality ingredients like 100% cage-free eggs and sustainably sourced oils. The result is so smooth and savory, it’s no wonder that Hellmann’s is America’s best-selling mayonnaise year after year.
Grab a few ingredients and serve up great taste on game day. Head into Publix and gather a few ingredients then in a matter of minutes you’ll have a scrumptious dip for your favorite chips, crackers, veggies, or whatever else you like to dip! Just be sure to get some for yourself before it goes and disappears on you!
And don’t forget to grab savings when you shop. Clip the high value Publix coupon in the Extra Savings Flyer and you’ll save $2 on a bottle of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise. Great taste and big savings—what’s not to love?!
$2 off any Hellmann’s, 24-30 oz product Extra Savings Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 9/11 to 9/24)
- 2 cups finely chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise or Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers.