This post is sponsored by Minute. All comments and opinions are my own.
We are all stretched for time. But you can still serve up a delicious, home-cooked meal without spending hours in the kitchen. The trick is to make the most of the time you have, which is why I swear by time-saving products like Minute Rice.
Besides being quick, convenient, and dependably delicious, Minute Rice is made for everyone, regardless of dietary concerns. That’s because it’s vegan/vegetarian and totally free of preservatives, cholesterol, and sodium. Plus, Minute White Rice and Minute Brown Rice are also Non-GMO Project Verified and gluten free certified.
So on those busy week nights when you think that you just don’t have time to cook, grab a box of that easy and super versatile Minute Rice. My Garlic Butter Shrimp & Rice Foil Packets are an entire meal that you can have on the table in less than 20 minutes… and that includes the prep time!
And, the ingredient list is super short and you can even mix up the veggies based on what you have on hand.
All it takes is maybe 5 minutes of assembly and then the packets go on the grill for 10 – 12 minutes. Everything cooks up in individual packets making this a recipe that you can easily adjust to feed 2, 4 or more! And when it comes time to clean up, you simply toss the foil in trash and you are done! Quick, easy and absolutely delicious… a winning combination that you can enjoy any night of the week!
- Heavy duty foil cut into (4) 18x18" sheets
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups of Minute Instant Rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 6 - 8 carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 12 oz trimmed green beans
- salt & pepper to taste
- sliced lemon for serving
- In a large bowl, mix the Minute Rice with the chicken broth, lemon juice, melted butter and garlic. Allow the rice mixture to sit for approximately 5 minutes while you prep the foil packets.
- Preheat your grill for medium direct heat.
- Divide the green beans and carrots and place onto the middle of each foil sheet.
- Scoop ½ cup of the rice (with any liquid) and place next to the veggies.
- Top with ¼ pound of shrimp and season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully seal all edges of the foil to form enclosed packets. Place packets on the grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Carefully open the packets and enjoy!
Whether you prefer the light, fluffy texture of white rice or the nutty taste and slightly chewier texture of brown rice, you just can’t beat Minute Rice when it comes to the combination of flavor and convenience.
Plus right now you can save on your purchase of Minute Rice at Publix. Look for a sale as part of the current Extra Savings Flyer AND load the Ibotta Cash Back offer and you’ll bring home delicious rice at a great price!
Minute Instant Rice, 14 oz (Excluding Jasmine), 2/$4
–$0.75/1 Minute Instant Rice Ibotta Cash Back Offer – limit 5
-$0.50 Minute Rice Bonus when you redeem the offer 2 or more times
Just $1 per box when you buy 2 after sale, cash back and bonus!
Add my Garlic Butter Shrimp & Rice Foil Packets to your menu this week. If you need more ideas, be sure to head over to Minuterice.com for tons of other great recipes for every meal of the day to help you cut down on cooking times without sacrificing flavor and nutrition.