This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
I’m always looking for recipes that help me keep mealtime interesting, especially this time of year. It’s tempting to order in, hit the drive thru or just grab something from the freezer and toss it in the microwave in an effort to save time. But you don’t have to invest hours into a meal to get the taste you love. My Crispy Garlic & Onion Fingerling Potatoes are a great example of a dish that’s super easy AND big on flavor.
You only need three ingredients and about 2 minutes of prep for a tasty side (or snack) that is sure to please. Simply slice potatoes and toss with a packet of Lipton Recipe Secrets and some Hellmann’s Roasted Garlic Sauce then toss them in the oven. The potatoes come out crisp, perfectly seasoned and ready to dip into any of your favorite sauces.
I like to serve them with a variety of sauces so everyone can pick and choose their faves! For my boys, ketchup is a must-have with any potatoes. And a little extra Hellmann’s Roasted Garlic Sauce is always a good thing. But my husband says there’s nothing better with these potatoes than Sir Kensington’s Special Sauce.
Now is a great time to add this dish to your menu. Many of the ingredients are participating items in the Mix & Match Grocery Promo powered by Fetch Rewards. Head into Publix and pick up a box of Lipton Recipe Secrets, some Hellmann’s Roasted Garlic Sauce and your favorite Sir Kensington’s products and you have what you need for a tasty dish and you’ll be on your way to earning a $5 gift card!
- 24 oz fingerling potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- cooking spray
- Dipping sauces: Sir Kensington's Ketchup, Sir Kensington's Special Sauce, Hellmann's Garlic Sauce, honey mustard, etc
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Spray a large cooking sheet with cooking spray.
- Add the potatoes to a bowl and toss with the Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix and Hellmann's Roasted Garlic Sauce until coated.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
Unilever’s Mix & Match Grocery Rewards powered by Fetch Rewards is the perfect way stock up on all the grocery and frozen favorites you love.
Choose from a big selection of grocery items, frozen favorites and tons of personal care items including names like Breyers, Dove, Suave, TRESemmé, and more. I don’t know about you, but if I can get a gift card just for buying the products I normally would anyway, I’m going to jump all over that! And you can, too, with just three easy steps.
- Buy $15 worth of ANY participating Unilever products at Publix
- Snap a photo of your receipt(s) in the Fetch Rewards app
- Earn a $5 gift card and use it to save even more at Publix
To get started, just text UNILEVER to 467-467 to download the Fetch Rewards app. You will need the app to submit your Publix receipt so you can rack up those gift cards!
Don’t forget, each household qualifies for up to FOUR of the $5 gift cards. Yes, you can earn up to $20 in gift cards just for shopping your favorite brands and products from Unilever. And be sure to scan every receipt. There are so many items that qualify for this promotion, it’s possible you picked some up without realizing it.