This post is sponsored by Success® Rice. All comments and opinions are my own.
It’s pretty simple… the less time I spend in the kitchen, the more time I can spend enjoying dinner with my guys. Finding products that help simplify mealtime is a good thing in my world. That’s why I was thrilled to find Success Rice’s latest product, their Garden & Grains Boil-in-Bag Rice Blends. Each blend combines high quality rice with simple ingredients for endless meal possibilities.
Starting with their high quality precooked white rice, Success has put together two yummy blends to help jazz up dinnertime with no stress or fuss: White Rice, Peas, Carrots & Red Bell Peppers and White Rice, Black Beans, Corn & Bell Peppers. Each variety has no added flavors or preservatives and are made with simple ingredients that are guaranteed gluten and GMO free, with no sauce or seasoning. Plus, they are a good source of daily fiber so you have an easy way to add vegetables and excitement to your meals. And with 2 bags per box, you have plenty of delicious rice for all your favorite meals and recipes.
Speaking of recipes, the White Rice, Peas, Carrots & Red Bell Peppers blend was the ultimate base for my Teriyaki Meatballs. It only took about 10 minutes to prepare a delicious meal that was a big hit with my family.
To keep things quick, I used a bag of pre-cooked meatballs and whipped up my own teriyaki sauce. You could absolutely use a bottled version but I love the flavor and my version is ready in minutes. In fact in the time it took to cook the rice, the meatballs and sauce were ready to go!
The versatility makes these new rice blends a must-have at mealtime. And because there’s no sauce or seasoning, they are perfect for a variety of meal types. And if you aren’t sure where to begin, each package has tasty recipes, ingredient mix-ins and seasoning suggestions.
These Garden & Grains blends really couldn’t be any easier to make. There’s no measure and no mess! Just grab one of the bags, boil in water for 10 minutes, and you’re good to go! Each variety is ideal for a quick, tasty side dish you can cook on the back burner while you work on the main course. Start adding more veggies to your meals and enjoying easy, plant-based meal options by simply cooking the bag in water or your choice of broth for boosted flavors.
It’s easy to make your meals more exciting!
For a tasty meal that is sure to please, be sure to try my Teriyaki Meatballs over Success Garden & Grains Rice Blends for yourself. Gather your ingredients the next time you shop at Publix. You’ll even earn some cash back from Ibotta with your purchase. Be sure to come back and let me know if your dinner was a success!
Garden & Grains Rice Blends, $1.99
–$1/1 Garden & Grains Rice Blends Product Ibotta Deposit
–$0.50 bonus when you redeem 2 or more Success® Products Ibotta Deposit
Grab two for 75¢ each after cash back and bonus (plus get up to three more at just 99¢ each).
- 1 bag Success Garden & Grains White Rice, Peas, Carrots & Red Bell Peppers, prepared according to directions
- 12 oz pre-cooked meatballs
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1½ teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1½ tablespoon corn starch
- Place the soy sauce, water, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, granulated sugar, garlic, ginger and onion powder in a sauce pan and cook on medium heat, whisking until sugar has dissolved.
- Add corn starch to 2 tablespoons of water and mix.
- Pour into the sauce and stir.
- Simmer on medium high heat until thickened.
- Stir in the meatballs and cook over low until heated through.
- Serve the meatballs over the prepared Success Garden & Grains White Rice, Peas, Carrots & Red Bell Peppers