This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
We all know how hectic back to school season can be. With my boys headed back to the classroom, we will be running around shopping for new clothes, school supplies, scheduling hair cuts, doctor visits and much, much more! Then once school starts, it’s go, go, go. Between establishing a morning routine, packing lunch boxes, carpool and still finding enough hours in the day to handle my to do list, the last thing I want to do is plan and prepare a lavish dinner!
Luckily, I have a secret ingredient that helps me put together a tasty meal in a flash… Knorr Pasta & Rice Sides!
Knorr Rice Sides and Knorr Pasta Sides are perfect for when you need an extra hand in the kitchen. I love them as a quick side for chicken, pork, seafood and more. But, my favorite way to use them is as a meal starter. I can grab a few ingredients and in minutes, I have a complete meal with very little effort. Choose between rice or pasta, these are a quick and easy way to put together a flavorful meal that I know my family will love.
And besides being easy to prepare, they’re also made with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, which is definitely a good thing when it comes to feeding my family. With dozens of flavors to choose from, the meal options are endless.
One of our favorite dishes is Chicken Chili Mac made with Knorr Pasta Sides – Cheddar Broccoli. It’s packed with big flavor and on the table in under 30 minutes making it perfect when you need a tasty meal in a flash.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small green and/or red bell peppers, seeded and chopped, (2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped, (1 cup)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped, (1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Cheddar Broccoli
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) low sodium red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- ADD bell peppers, onion, tomato and chili powder to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Add Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Cheddar Broccoli and beans and cook, covered, according to package directions.
- STIR in chicken and cilantro. Serve with your favorite chili toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream and sliced green onions. Now it’s delicious. Dig in!
Whether as a side or a meal starter, every single Knorr product offers great taste and convenience—so I know my meals will taste great.
Ready to stock up? I’ve got good news for you! Knorr Rice and Pasta Sides are participating items in the Mix & Match Grocery Promo powered by Fetch Rewards. All you have to do is purchase $15 of select Unilever products (including Knorr Pasta & Rice Sides and Selects) then snap your receipt in the Fetch Rewards app and you are on your way to a $5 gift card.
Here are the details on how to get started:
- Buy $15 worth of ANY participating Unilever products at Publix
- Snap a photo of your receipt(s) in the Fetch Rewards app
- Earn a $5 gift card and use it to save even more at Publix
You’ll need to download the Fetch Rewards app to participate in this Mix & Match Grocery Promo. To get it, just text UNILEVER to 467-467 to start earning now!
And don’t forget, you can earn up to FOUR $5 gift cards per household. That’s up to $20 in savings, just for stocking up the Unilever products you know and love. I think it’s the perfect time to head into Publix and get what you need to make back to school stress-free AND rewarding!