This post is sponsored by Bush’s Beans. All comments and opinions are my own.
I think that we can all agree that a little help at dinner time is always a good thing. That’s where Bush’s Sidekicks come in handy. These new beans are a fantastic way to zhuzh up dinner with little to no prep work required. With four delicious varieties to choose from, you’ll have the perfect flavor to make your next meal taste amazing!
- Rustic Tuscany Chickpeas
- Simmerin’ Caribbean Black Beans
- Taco Fiesta Black Beans
- Southwest Zest Pinto Beans.
Notice that there are flavors to go with just about any type of cuisine that you are craving.
The Rustic Tuscany Chickpeas are slow-simmered in a Mediterranean-inspired tomato and olive oil sauce. They’re a great way to add instant pizazz to baked chicken, pasta salads, and wraps.
Made in a sweet and savory sauce with colorful peppers and jerk-style spices, their Simmerin’ Caribbean Black Beans bring a taste of the tropics right to your dinner table.
Looking for a way to take Taco Tuesday to the next level? The Taco Fiesta Black Beans are your passport to bold south-of-the-border flavor with chipotle seasoning, spices, corn, and bell peppers.
Last but not least, the Southwest Zest Pinto Beans bring true tex-mex flair to any meal, with a sauce featuring notes of cumin and jalapeno. They’re the true star of so many meals… including my Southwest Zest Pinto Bean & Shrimp Skillet recipe that you see above!
And that’s not all. Three out of four of these Sidekicks are vegetarian-friendly, and all are a good source of plant-based protein and fiber, with no artificial preservatives or gluten. Plus, Bushbeans.com has over a dozen recipes to inspire and help you get creative with these new Sidekicks.
Ready to give these Sidekicks a try? You can find them alongside other Bush’s products in the canned goods aisle at your local Publix. Be sure to grab the digital coupon to save a little extra at the register!
Be sure to clip your coupon and grab a few other ingredients the next time you shop. In about 15 minutes you can have my Southwest Zest Pinto Bean & Shrimp Skillet on the table. You get big flavor in a hearty meal that comes together without a lot time or effort!
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 15 oz can Bush's Sidekicks™ Southwest Zest Pinto Beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup black olives
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the onion and cook 2 - 3 minutes, until translucent.
- Add the chopped jalapeño and cook an additional minute.
- Add the shrimp and cook 5 - 6 minutes, until opaque.
- Stir in the Bush's Sidekicks™ Southwest Zest Pinto Beans, corn, taco seasoning, tomatoes, black olives and cook 1 -2 minutes, until beans and corn are heated through.
- Stir in the chopped cilantro and remove from heat.
- Serve over rice.