This post is sponsored by Veggie Season’s. All comments and opinions are my own.
Do you have a picky eater at your table, especially when it comes to the vegetables? Veggie Season’s is here to give you the dinnertime assist that you’ve been waiting for.
Veggie Season’s began with a simple philosophy: life is better with a little more flavor. From there they made it their mission to revolutionize dinner by taking vegetables to the next level. Their delicious seasoning blends are naturally flavored with real ingredients to help make all your vegetable dishes that much more exciting and flavorful.
Plus, they’re diet-friendly with no cholesterol and zero grams of trans fat. The blends are also certified Kosher, gluten-free, and are guaranteed non-GMO. More flavor without counting points or calories? That sounds like a win-win to me!
Available in two mouth-watering varieties at your local Publix, both the Farmhouse Ranch and Roasted Garlic Butter are a quick and easy way to add great flavor to lots of meals and recipes. Plus they are currently on sale…win/win!
Veggie Season’s Vegetable Seasoning Blends, $3.35
And, speaking of recipes, I thought I’d share a family favorite that will help you add great taste your table without a ton of effort. My Ranch Bacon Pasta Salad With Zucchini & Corn is super easy to throw together and bursting with bright, summery flavors. Oh, and of course, bacon. Need I say more?
Once the pasta and bacon are cooked, simply melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the corn and zucchini and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until heated through.
Add the pasta, reserved pasta water, and Veggie Season’s Farmhouse Ranch to the skillet. Stir to combine, then remove from the heat.
Add the halved cherry tomatoes and chopped bacon, tossing to combine. Sprinkle the arugula on top and voila! Try it as a side salad or a light dinner and you won’t be disappointed.
- 8 oz orecchiette pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- ¼ cup reserved pasta water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 Zucchini, spiralized or cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon Veggie Season's Farmhouse Ranch
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup arugula
- 3 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- Melt the butter in a large skillet and cook the corn and zucchini for 2 - 3 minutes, until heated through.
- Add the cooked pasta, reserved pasta water and the Veggie Season's Farmhouse Ranch, stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and bacon toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the arugula on top and serve.
Visit veggieseasons.com for more information and to see the full line of products.