This post is sponsored by B&G Foods. All comments and opinions are my own.
I bet my grill is not the only one getting a workout right now. With the beautiful weather, I want to be outside as much as possible. That means many of our meals are cooked and enjoyed out in the backyard.
Of course being able to be outside is just one reason to use the grill. Being able to keep my kitchen clean means less work for me and really you just can’t beat the taste of a good grilled meal.
But for that food to taste it’s best you gotta give it a little help. That’s where Weber Seasonings come in!
Who better than the originators of backyard grilling to add delicious flavor to any meat, fish, or vegetable dish? With a huge selection of seasonings available in the spice aisle at your local Publix, you’ll find just what you need to bring the most out of your burgers, steaks, chicken, and more.
And, right now you can find all your favorites on sale as part of the new Extra Savings Flyer. Pick up any of those great blends while they are on sale 2/$4. Stock your spice rack and have plenty on hand all season long!
Weber Seasoning, 2 to 2.75 oz, 2/$4
One of our favorite meals using Weber Seasonings is my Kick’n Chicken Sandwich!
Grilled chicken can be kinda boring but when you hit it with some of the Weber Kick ‘n Chicken® seasoning it’s like taking a trip to flavor town. The secret in the seasoning blend is the orange peel. The citrus notes play off the garlic and red pepper to perfectly balance heat and sweet. And with the addition of grilled peppers, some pepper jack cheese for even more heat and a big helping of crunchy fried onions you end up with a chicken sandwich that is absolutely loaded with amazing flavor.
My husband takes his sandwich up another notch by tossing on fresh jalapeño slices. I promise, there’s nothing boring about that sandwich.
Pick up the ingredients you need and be sure to grab all your favorite Weber Seasoning while you can grab a super deal. Try my chicken sandwich and let me know what YOU think!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Weber Kick'n Chicken Seasoning
- 2 bell peppers
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- ½ cup crispy fried onions
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 4 sandwich rolls,
- Trim the chicken of any visible fat. Generously sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of Weber Kick'n Chicken Seasoning.
- Grill the chicken and bell pepper over direct medium heat 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until chicken is cooked through and peppers are charred.
- Add the cheese to the chicken in the last minute of cooking to melt, then remove to a plate.
- Toast rolls on grill for 2 to 3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 2 minutes.
- Cut the cooked pepper into slices.
- Spread barbecue sauce onto the bottom buns and add the chicken.
- Top with grilled peppers and crispy onions and then add the top roll and enjoy!
Look for your favorite varieties of Weber Seasonings on sale as part of the Publix Extra Savings Flyer Valid 4/24 to 5/7.