This post is sponsored by Tillamook. All comments and opinions are my own.
I wanted to remind you to clip and use that high value Tillamook coupon while you can. You don’t want to miss your chance to pick up that delicious cheese you love for all your favorite meals and recipes. Look for three varieties of their Farmstyle Thick Cut Slices that you’ll enjoy on sandwiches, burgers, wraps and more. All are made with 100% natural cheese made the right way since 1909!
I say use that tasty cheese to create a tasty grilled cheese in honor of National Grilled Cheese Month.
A truly satisfying grilled cheese doesn’t require fancy ingredients, but there are lots of different ways to upgrade your basic sandwich and make it something extraordinary! Here are a few ideas to help you upgrade your grilled cheese sandwich.
- Add your favorite meat such as bacon, ham, grilled chicken or turkey.
- Make a pizza grilled cheese by adding tomato sauce, pepperoni or any of your favorite pizza toppings.
- Try adding some macaroni and cheese and bacon for a hearty meal that the kids will love!
- Layer with fresh tomatoes and basil for a sandwich that’s packed with big flavor.
- Sliced apple inside a grilled cheese takes the basic sandwich to another level.
- Include ham and pineapple in your grilled cheese for a tropical taste of paradise.
- Wake up to great taste by adding some cooked eggs, sausage or bacon to your breakfast grilled cheese sandwich.
- The addition of bacon and avocado creates a grilled cheese sandwich that just can’t be beat!
- Try adding fruit or jam to your grilled cheese for a sweet and savory taste. My favorite is a little bacon jam–yum!
That’s really just the tip of the iceberg…there are so many different ways to serve up an ooey, gooey grilled cheese. Be sure to clip your coupon and share your favorite upgrade in the comments below.