This post is sponsored by B&G. All comments and opinions are my own.
Dash Seasonings have been a fixture of spice racks (mine included) for generations. With so many varieties, it’s the perfect way to add flavor to chicken, beef, veggies and so much more!
I usually have at least a few flavors on hand to help me add great taste to my meals without a lot of effort. One bottle and a few shakes is all it takes to kick up the flavor in what might otherwise be a bland and boring meal.
Dash Seasonings are the salt-free alternative for spicing up your favorite meals. Each blend contains a multitude of spices so you can enjoy great flavor without the salt. Now there’s no need to sacrifice taste to eat healthy! Smarter cooking really is that simple with Dash. This is especially great news for those on low-sodium diets, but also anyone looking to eat and snack healthier in general.
Dash is my go to for a variety of chicken dishes. Face it, chicken can be pretty dull and bland but with just a little effort you can add big flavor.
Take my Lemon Pepper Chicken Pasta with Asparagus as an example. This pasta/chicken dish would be completely boring without Dash! I use it to season the chicken and asparagus before I throw them on the grill AND also on the pasta when I toss everything together before serving. Once done, it’s anything but boring.
- 2 tablespoons Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 oz asparagus
- 8 oz fusilli pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- Prepare the pasta and set aside.
- Meanwhile, toss the chicken and asparagus with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and then sprinkle with 1½ tablespoons Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Preheat the grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken to the grill and cook for approximately 4- 6 minutes per side or until cooked through. The asparagus can be grilled at the same time and should be cooked until lightly charred, turning as needed.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 3 - 5 minutes and then cut into bite sized pieces.
- Cut the asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
- Add the pasta, chicken, asparagus and tomatoes to a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the remaining Dash Seasoning.
- Serve and enjoy.
Publix carries a huge selection of fantastic Dash Seasonings and right now you can grab your favorites at a great price. Stock your pantry with great taste and save!
Dash Seasoning Blend, 2 to 2.5 oz, $2.79
Look for your favorite varieties of Dash Seasoning Blend on sale as part of the Publix Extra Savings Flyer Valid 4/24 to 5/7.