This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
Your family wants a snack…so what you do?
No one wants to be stuck in the kitchen when they can be doing something they enjoy more so you need a great tasting recipe that you can make fast. Made with just three ingredients, a batch of Creamy Onion Dip offers a big punch of flavor with almost no effort.
Mix it up and put out chips, veggies or your favorite dippers and you have a tasty snack that everyone will love!
Since we have a sale and coupon, now is the perfect time to grab the ingredients so you are ready when snack time rolls around. Look for Hellmann’s Mayonnaise on sale buy one, get one FREE at Publix. AND for more savings, clip the digital coupon and save big on a box of Lipton Recipe Secrets.
- Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, 15 or 20 oz, BOGO $3.89 – $5.65 (valid 3/18 – 3/24)
- $0.50/1 Lipton Recipe Secrets Publix Digital Coupon – exp 3/22
Make your dip ahead of time or wait until the last minute…you can do either. Just don’t miss out on your chance to save and have everything ready when you need it.
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- ½ cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Chill, if desired.
- Serve with your favorite dippers.