This post is sponsored by Purnell’s. All comments and opinions are my own.
Now is the perfect time to pick up lots of Purnell’s Sausage and fill your fridge/freezer with all that delicious flavor that you love! Look for a BOGO sale on all three varieties of Purnell’s Sausage available this week at Publix. The sausage is included in the Easter sale so you get a couple more days to grab tasty sausage for all your favorite meals and recipes.
AND…speaking of Easter. If you want a fantastic option for your Easter breakfast or bunch, why not gather a few ingredients and make a breakfast casserole?! You can prep everything the night before and then simply toss the casserole in the oven on Easter morning. That way you have extra time to prepare for church, Easter egg hunts or even just sleeping in.
- 1lb of Hot or Mild Country Sausage
- 6 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups of Milk
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Mustard (optional)
- 6 slices of white bread cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a skillet, brown and crumble sausage; drain and set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs; add milk, salt and mustard. Stir in bread cubes, cheese and sausage.
- Pour into a greased 11×7 inch baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 49 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Notice that you only need seven ingredients for this recipe. Chances are good that you already have most on hand. So just check the ingredient list for anything you might be missing. Gather your ingredients and be sure to stop by the meat department and pick up some Purnell’s Sausage while you can grab a super deal. With the buy one, get one FREE sale you can serve up a delicious meal at a great price!
Purnell’s Italian Sausage, or Medium or Hot, 16 oz pkg, BOGO $4.49
Look for three varieties of Purnell’s “Old Folks” Sausage with the fresh sausage at your local Publix. All three are included in the BOGO sale that’s valid 3/25 to 4/3 (3/24 to 4/3 for some).
- Purnell’s “Old Folks” Medium Country Sausage
- Purnell’s “Old Folks” Hot Country Sausage
- Purnell’s “Old Folks” Italian Sausage
Be sure to look for delicious Purnell’s Sausage at your local Publix. Visit the Purnell’s website for more info and additional recipe ideas.