This post is sponsored by No Yolks. All comments and opinions are my own.
If you haven’t stocked up on delicious No Yolks Noodles, don’t miss your chance to save. Look for the bags on sale buy one, get one FREE right now at Publix. I certainly took the opportunity to stock up…I use them in TONS of different meals and recipes.
Be sure to shop soon as the BOGO sale ends soon. Look for those tasty noodles on sale through 3/17 (3/16 for some).
No Yolks Noodles or Light’n Fluffy Egg Noodles, 12 oz, BOGO $2.39 – $2.49
Quick and easy to prepare, No Yolks Noodles help you cook up a healthy, delicious meal in a flash. They cook up fluffy and firm every time, and stay that way in all your favorite recipes. Made from egg whites, No Yolks® have no cholesterol and are low in fat and sodium. I think you will LOVE them in this recipe.
This is one of the easiest meals to throw together and it’s packed with great taste. I absolutely love rapini but if you aren’t a fan, you can toss in some spinach at the end instead. And, I have also thrown in some cooked chicken before…my meat-loving guys scoff at the idea of meals without some kind of protein. I personally love it just how the recipe is written. But, you know the drill…the recipe is just a starting point, feel free to make it your own!
Start by cooking the rapini, mushrooms and garlic in a Dutch oven. You want something big enough because this is a one pot wonder and no one wants to wash more dishes than necessary, right?!
Once the rapini softens and the mushrooms begin to brown, you’ll add the veggie broth and water and bring that to a boil.
Then you’ll add the No Yolks Noodles and let them cook until tender. Stir in the cream, cheese and pepper and you are ready to eat. See, I told you it was super simple.
You’ll have a delicious meal ready in about 30 minutes. Add this one to your menu when you need a tasty meal that’s quick and easy.
- 8 oz No Yolks® Broad Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head rapini, trimmed and chopped
- ½ lb mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 cup reduced sodium vegetable broth
- ½ cup 35% heavy cream
- 1 cup Pecorino Romano cheese, grated and divided
- 2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Heat oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan set over medium-high heat. Cook rapini, mushrooms, garlic and salt for 5 to 8 minutes or until mushrooms start to brown and rapini starts to soften.
- Stir in broth and 1 cup water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in noodles and cook for 10 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in cream; bring back to a simmer. Remove from heat. Stir in ¾ cup cheese and black pepper. Serve with sprinkle of remaining cheese.