This post is sponsored by Riviana Foods, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
I am always on the lookout for ways to change up my meals. It’s easy to get into a rut—especially at lunchtime. I’ll usually do leftovers, a salad or maybe a sandwich.
When I crave something different, I’ll often check my pantry to see what I have handy. I almost always have a big selection of Minute Rice handy so I popped over to their recipe page and found a recipe that required just 6 ingredients…and I happen to have them all handy.
The recipe was so quick and tasted absolutely fantastic , so I thought I’d share with you guys. The Brown & Wild Rice Bowl with Veggie Burger that you see above is my new go-to for lunch!
Shake up your menu and serve up something tasty. Ronzoni and Minute Rice make it easy to serve up great taste with products that are also better-for-you.
If you haven’t taken the opportunity to use those big Publix coupons, don’t miss your chance to save! Clip/print the coupons in the Be The Best You Booklet to get a great discount on select Ronzoni pastas and any two Minute Rice Ready to Serve products.
- $1/2 Minute Rice Ready to Serve 7 – 8.8 oz Be The Best You Booklet Publix Coupon Valid 1/23 – 2/20
- $0.75/1 Ronzoni Gluten Free Pasta with Cauliflower, Fava Beans & Rice Flour, Gluten Free or Organic Pasta Product 10 – 12 oz Be The Best You Booklet Publix Coupon Valid 1/23 – 2/20
- 1 cup Minute Rice® Ready to Serve Brown and Wild Rice
- 1 store-bought veggie burger
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- Prepare rice as per package directions.
- Break veggie burger into large chunks and place in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH heat for 60 to 90 seconds or until veggie burger is cooked through.
- Toss together rice and veggie burger. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with ranch dressing.