This post is sponsored by Kraft. All comments and opinions are my own.
Looking for a quick and delicious way to give your family a tasty meal without a lot of effort?
Pull out a pan and a few ingredients and serve up a Bacon & Cheese Omelet Sandwich in a flash. You get all the great taste of an omelet in a handy meal that you can eat like a sandwich. It’s a hearty breakfast that you can enjoy even on a busy morning.
To get started just whisk up some eggs and dip your bread like you would for French toast. Melt some butter in your skillet then add the dipped bread and any extra egg to the pan. Make sure to arrange the bread bottom to bottom as you’ll eventually flip them together to form a sandwich.
Once the bottom has browned, take a large spatula and flip both pieces of bread at the same time. Add a Kraft Single to one side and some fully cooked Oscar Mayer bacon to the other side.
Kraft Singles are a must-have to get that ooey-gooey melty cheese sandwich that everyone loves. Kraft Singles are made with premium quality, real milk and perfect for the ultimate quick and easy breakfast sandwich.
Once the bottom has browned, you simply fold the slices together to form your Bacon & Cheese Omelet Sandwich.
Make one, two, six…as many as you need to feed your hungry family. It’s such an easy way to serve up a delicious meal that your whole family will love.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 - 2 Kraft Singles
- 2 slices of Kraft Fully Cooked Bacon
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and salt and pepper.
- Dip the bread into the egg and place each slice end to end in the skillet, pouring any additional egg mixture in the pan around the bread.
- Cook until the bottom is lightly browned and then flip both pieces of bread at the same time.
- Place the Kraft Singles on one piece of bread and the bacon on the other piece.
- Once the bottom is lightly golden, fold any excess egg over the cheese/bacon and flip the bread to together to form a sandwich.
Pair with your favorite Gevalia coffee or Café at Home product for a delicious meal…no drive thru needed. Just head in to Publix and pick up delicious breakfast solutions to help you serve up great taste and save some money to boot. Check your Ibotta app to learn how you can earn cash back on a variety of tasty products when you shop at Publix.
Mix and match and bring home everything you need to give your family a great start to the day!
- Cracker Barrel Shreds
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese Tubs
- Kraft Singles
- Just Crack an Egg
- Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon
- Maxwell House ground coffee
- Maxwell House and Yuban Pods
- Yuban ground coffee
- Yuban instant coffee
- Maxwell House International coffee
- Gevalia ground coffee, Pods, Café at Home
Purchase three or more participating items and you’ll qualify for a bonus. Check your app for all the details.
And, be sure to clip the Gevalia offer and look for a sale as part of the Extra Savings Flyer valid 2/13 – 2/26. A great breakfast is easy and a great value when you shop at Publix!