This post is sponsored by Ronzoni. All comments and opinions are my own.
What’s on the menu tonight?
If you are looking for some meal inspiration, I have a great recipe that will have you in and out of the kitchen in no time flat. That Spinach and Ricotta Linguine that you see above is a meal you can have on the table in about 20 minutes TOTAL! There’s not a lot of prep needed and the cooking is minimal. In fact, boiling the water is really what will take the most time!
Start by cooking your pasta. This recipe comes together really fast, so go ahead and get that going first thing!
Keep in mind that you can really use any Ronzoni long noodle that you have handy. Make it with spaghetti, thin spaghetti, fettuccine…whatever you love. You can’t go wrong with any Ronzoni Pasta—they are all easy and delicious!
Next you want to cook the tomatoes. Heat some olive oil in a large skillet and toss in the tomatoes and sliced garlic and cook until the tomatoes are blistered and soft. Then season with salt and pepper and stir in the spinach.
The spinach will cook quickly. You really just want to heat until it’s wilted…don’t over cook it or it will become mushy!
The final step is to toss the cooked pasta with the cheeses and then stir in the veggie mixture. Top with a little basil and you have a delicious meal in about 20 minutes…easy breezy!
This recipe is such a nice change of pace and comes together in a flash. So leave that jarred pasta sauce in cabinet and try this Spinach and Ricotta Linguine when you want a tasty pasta meal that’s quick and easy!
Be sure to stock up on all your favorite Ronzoni Pasta when you shop at Publix. Look for a HUGE selection of different sizes and shapes that are perfect for all your favorite meals and recipes.
- 1 pkg (16 oz) Ronzoni® Linguine
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 5 oz spinach
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup fresh basil, torn
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ cup cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook tomatoes and garlic for 5 to 8 minutes or until tomatoes are softened and slightly blistered. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in spinach; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach is slightly wilted.
- Toss together pasta, reserved cooking liquid, ricotta and Parmesan until well coated. Stir in cooked veggies and basil.