This post is sponsored by Riviana Foods, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
For me, lunch is often the most boring meal of the day. By lunchtime, I am usually in the middle of a million different projects. So most days, I just reheat leftovers or throw together a sandwich. But when I plan ahead and make sure I have Minute Rice Ready to Serve on hand, a delicious and flavorful lunch is what I choose.
In the time it takes to wait for leftovers to reheat in the microwave, I can throw together a tasty meal like that Greek Brown Rice and Veggie Bowl that you see above. The rice is precooked so it’s ready in just one minute. From there I simply toss on some chopped veggies, a few chickpeas and crumble a little feta. I get a quick and easy lunch that’s far from boring!
Forget about boring and serve up something tasty. Ronzoni and Minute Rice make it easy to serve up great taste with products that are also better-for-you.
And…right now you can grab delicious products and save with the coupons in the Be The Best You Booklet. Look for the booklets in store or simply print the coupon before you shop. Use the coupons for a discount on select Ronzoni pastas and any two Minute Rice Ready to Serve products.
- $1/2 Minute Rice Ready to Serve 7 – 8.8 oz Be The Best You Booklet Publix Coupon Valid 1/23 – 2/20
- $0.75/1 Ronzoni Gluten Free Pasta with Cauliflower, Fava Beans & Rice Flour, Gluten Free or Organic Pasta Product 10 – 12 oz Be The Best You Booklet Publix Coupon Valid 1/23 – 2/20
Grab nice savings to help you create delicious meals for your family. No matter which products you choose, you get a better-for-you product that will help you put a tasty side/meal on the table in a flash!
Print your coupon and try this Greek Brown Rice and Veggie Bowl when you need a tasty meal in a flash. Feel free to make it your own by adding any other ingredients that you love.
- 1 cup Minute Rice® Ready to Serve Brown Rice
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumbers
- 2 tbsp finely crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp store-bought tzatziki sauce
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Serve in bowl topped with chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, feta and tzatziki sauce.