This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
So often, sandwiches get a bad rap!
That’s because too often sandwiches are overloaded with high calorie meats and cheeses that aren’t exactly a healthy option. But—a better-for-you sandwich IS possible! Toss some butternut squash or pumpkin in some Hellmann’s Mayonnaise and roast until golden. Then stack it on tasty Publix sourdough bread with some roasted tomatoes, arugula and pumpkin seeds for an absolutely delicious sandwich that you can feel good about adding to your menu!
The combination of flavors is really amazing and I promise, you won’t miss those heavy meats and cheeses. So when you are looking for a hearty lunch option change up your usual sandwich and try a Rustic Roasted Pumpkin Sandwich (or Rustic Roasted Butternut Squash Sandwich).
Be ready to add this tasty sandwich to your menu with big savings on Sir Kensingtonʼs and Hellmannʼs Mayonnaise. Clip/load your coupons and you’ll save lots of money and get the mayonnaise you need for this sandwich AND all your other favorite meals and recipes!
Extra Savings Flyer Valid January 2nd–15th
- $1.75 OFF Any 1 Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 24-30-oz or Vegan Dressing & Sandwich Spread 24-oz Publix Coupon Extra Savings Flyer valid 1/2 – 1/15
- $2.50 off any ONE (1) Sir Kensingtonʼs Mayonnaise (12-16 oz) Publix Coupon Extra Savings Flyer valid 1/2 – 1/15
- 8 ounces sliced fresh pumpkin or butternut squash
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Dressing and Spread, divided
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 4 slices sour dough bread, grilled or toasted
- 1½ cups baby arugula
- 3 Tbsp. toasted pumpkin seeds
- HEAT oven to 425°. Toss squash with 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Dressing and Spread on rimmed baking sheet. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- ROAST 20 minutes. Remove from oven and turn squash. Add tomatoes. Return to oven and roast 10 to 15 minutes until tomatoes are softened and squash is golden and tender.
- SPREAD bread with remaining Vegan Dressing and Spread. Evenly top 2 slices with squash, tomatoes and arugula. Evenly sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, then top with remaining bread.