This post is sponsored by Knorr. All comments and opinions are my own.
I don’t know about you guys, but I am a huge fan of one dish meals. Less cooking and cleaning mean less time in the kitchen and that’s a good thing in my world.
But it doesn’t matter if I am in the kitchen for 20 minutes or 2 hours, if the food doesn’t taste good it won’t make it to my table. That’s why I go with things I know my guys like. I can always count on Knorr Sides, Selects and Ready To Heat products to bring the flavor. Whether as a side or a meal starter, every single Knorr product offers great taste and convenience—so I know my meals will taste great.
This recipe for Peanut Chicken Fried Rice is the perfect example of an easy meal that tastes amazing. You don’t need a ton of ingredients or time. And since everything cooks in one pan, clean up is quick and easy too! My peanut butter fanatics give this dish a big thumbs up.
Ready in under 30 minutes, it’s a super meal that’s perfect for any night of the week…even a busy weeknight.
And with the savings available right now at Publix, it’s also super easy on the ol’ budget too! Look for savings on the Publix digital coupon page and you’ll get a deal on tasty rice and pasta products to help you create dishes that your family will love.
- $1.25/2 Knorr Rice or Pasta Sides 3.8-5.7oz Publix Digital Coupon
- $1.75/2 Knorr Selects or Ready To Heat 3.5-8.8oz Publix Digital Coupon
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ginger
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides – Chicken flavor Fried Rice
- 1 green onion, sliced
- SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- STIR water, peanut butter, vinegar and ginger into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Asian Sides™ – Chicken flavor Fried Rice. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until rice is tender.
- STIR in chicken and green onions; heat through. Serve, if desired, with finely chopped fresh cilantro, fresh lime wedges and chopped peanuts; now it’s delicious. Dig in!
No weekly ad today?