This post is sponsored by Knorr. All comments and opinions are my own.
I don’t know about you guys…but, I get tired of eating the same things week after week.
My guys are always quick to point out when I make a certain meal too often. I can alway tell as I get the dreaded…”AGAIN” comment when I tell them what’s on the menu. Instead of spending a ton of time perusing recipes online or going though my cookbooks, I just grab a package of Knorr Rice or Pasta. All of the Knorr Sides, Knorr Selects and Knorr Ready To Heat products have a recipe or meal idea right on the back of the package. The recipes are all easy to make and created to offer a healthy and economical option for all of us busy moms and dads.
I have tried a LOT of the recipes and can assure you that they are super simple. Most only require a few extra ingredients and many are done in 30 minutes or less. Heck, they even have a section on their website for 10 recipes under $10 in 10 minutes. Now that’s my idea of a dinner in a flash.
Look for a huge selection of tasty products in the rice/pasta aisle at your local Publix. Be sure to clip/load your coupons to help you save on delicious sides and tasty meal starters.
- $1.75/2 Knorr Ready To Heat Rice 8.8 oz or Knorr Selects 3.5 – 6.2 oz Publix Digital Coupon
- $1.25/2 Knorr Sides 3.8 – 5.7 oz Extra Savings Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 10/24 to 11/6)
I have an idea for another tasty meal you can add to that 10 minute recipe list…Quick and Easy Paella. Mix and match and use the proteins you love and enjoy a delicious meal in no time flat
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1 oz cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 – 2 oz cooked sausage, sliced
- 1/4 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package Knorr® Ready To Heat – Spanish Style Rice
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and saute for 2 – 3 minutes, until softened.
- Add the shrimp and cook an additional 2 minutes, until pink.
- Add the peas, chicken, sausage and Knorr® Ready to Heat Spanish Style Rice and cook 5 minutes until everything is heated through.