This post is sponsored by B&G Foods. All comments and opinions are my own.
I spotted a coupon that you guys are not going to want to miss…a rare Green Giant canned veggies digital coupon! I did a little happy dance—I can’t remember the last time I saw a coupon for my favorite canned veggies. I definitely will not miss the opportunity to score savings on a must-have ingredient for so many of my favorite meals and recipes!
Green Giant has a variety of delicious products that make it easy add more veggies to your plate and help you reach your goals for healthy eating. The long shelf life is obviously a huge plus. Being able to keep my pantry stocked so that I can grab veggies as needed has saved me on more than one occasion. Plus because Green Giant vegetables are so versatile and delicious, you’ll want to have plenty on hand to add to your menu each and every week.
Perfect for every day family meals and of course all your favorite holiday recipes too! Use the coupon to get any of your favorite veggies at a great discount.
- Green Giant Green Beans
- Green Giant French Style Green Beans
- Green Giant Kitchen Sliced Green Beans
- Green Giant Low Salt Green Beans
- Green Giant Mixed Vegetable Blend
- Green Giant 3 Bean Salad
- Green Giant Sweet Peas Low Sodium
- Green Giant Sweet Peas
- Green Giant Cream Style Corn
- Green Giant Whole Kernel Corn
- Green Giant Whole Kernel Corn Low Sodium
- Green Giant Green Beans No Salt Added
- Green Giant Whole Kernel Corn No Salt Added
With the holidays coming up fast, I thought I would take the opportunity to share some delicious green bean casseroles. We all have different versions of what makes the perfect casserole so I thought I’d help you with your decision on what to add to your holiday menu!
The first green bean casserole that I am sharing is the traditional recipe that we all know and love—a Classic Green Bean Casserole.
This is my husband’s absolute favorite green bean casserole recipe and on my menu quite often throughout the year. Seriously, you don’t have to wait for the holidays to whip up this tasty recipe. You only need a few ingredients to whip up the ultimate in holiday comfort food. It’s a great addition to your weeknight family meal and goes great with roasted chicken, pork chops or just about anything else.
Be sure to clip your digital coupon and grab a couple of ingredients and you can have this dish on the table in a flash.
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 2 (14½-ounce) cans Green Giant® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 cup sautéed mushrooms (optional)
- 1⅓ cups French fried onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine soup and milk in 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Stir in beans, mushrooms and ⅔ cup French fried onions.
- Bake 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir then sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.