This post is sponsored by Knorr. All comments and opinions are my own.
With Thanksgiving just about a week away, I thought I’d share another after-holiday meal. You know, a quick and easy meal to help you use up all those leftovers that you’ll have left in your fridge after your holiday meal.
I figure we might as well get the most bang for all that time spent cooking. With a little bit of planning and prep, you can make use of your leftovers and create tasty meals in a flash. Just make sure you have everything you need NOW so you can make the most of all that extra food.
One of my favorite meals to use up leftovers is a pasta bake. Just raid your fridge/freezer and pull out some veggies, your leftover turkey, a little cheese and grab your favorite Knorr Selects Pasta package. In no time flat you’ll have a hearty meal with very little effort…winner, winner turkey dinner!
Remember, we have a high value Knorr coupon that will help you save some moolah when you shop at Publix. Clip the coupon from the Extra Savings flyer and have it with you when you shop. You can mix and match to get exactly what you need. Pick up a package of your favorite Knorr Selects Pasta and you’ll be ready to serve up a tasty pasta bake to enjoy when you need a meal that’s quick and easy!
$1.75/2 Knorr Ready to Heat Rice 8.8-oz. or Knorr Selects 3.5-6.2-oz. (mix or match) Extra Savings Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 11/7 to 11/20)
- 1 package Knorr Selects Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil with Penne Pasta
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli
- ⅓ cup + 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded & divided
- ⅔ cups milk
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Prepare the Knorr Selects Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil with Penne Pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, heat the remaining olive oil in an oven-safe skillet and cook the onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, turkey, prepared pasta, milk and ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, stir to combine.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl and add the breadcrumbs and 2 tablespoons parmesan.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the pasta and bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until golden.