This recipe is sponsored by Pure Farmland. All comments and opinions are my own.
Ok guys, it’s November and that means it’s time to switch to holiday mode! To keep my sanity, I spend a couple of hours each week prepping meals so that when things get really hectic, I don’t stress.
For me, easy breakfast options are a necessity. Mornings are not my best time of the day. I have a tendency to stay up late completing to-do’s and working while my guys sleep. I like to work uninterrupted so late night is usually the only time that’s possible. But getting up the next day can be tough. That’s why I keep tasty options like these Egg Cups Made With Pure Farmland Breakfast Patties handy.
I’ll often prep a double batch and stick half in the fridge and freeze the rest. They are so simple to reheat and they taste amazing.
I like using Pure Farmland Breakfast Patties for my recipe for several reasons. Obviously, they taste great…that’s always a requirement for my guys. If they don’t like the flavor, the food will just sit on the plate. I am way past the bribing them to eat phase so I stick with meals that they like. I don’t have a lot of extra time (or money) to waste making food that won’t be eaten. I also love that Pure Farmland products are a great source of protein and are made with natural flavors. Plus, they are dairy and gluten free making them a great option for everyone. I also prefer the patties for this recipe because you don’t end up with an egg cup sitting in tons of fat!
Believe me, I have made my recipe with lots of different breakfast meats and no one likes to eat a greasy egg cup! The Pure Farmland Breakfast Patties are perfect. Honestly, I don’t even think my guys realize that the patties are plant-based. They just know that the meal tastes great.
Whether you are already a fan of Pure Farmland or a new user, now is a great time to grab a deal at Publix. Look for a high value digital coupon that you can load to save $1.50 off any Pure Farmland product.
Use in your favorite meal/recipe or grab a few ingredients when you shop and try my Egg Cups Made With Pure Farmland Breakfast Patties. It’s a super easy way to add a plant-based protein to your menu this week. Serve them up hot from the oven or make them ahead of time so that you have them ready whenever you need a breakfast in a pinch!
- 1 pkg Pure Farmland Breakfast Patties, cooked according to package instructions
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 2 small bell peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray (or line with silicon baking cups).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, onion, bell pepper, cilantro, cheese, salt, pepper and cumin.
- Place a precooked Pure Farmland Breakfast Patty in the bottom of the each muffin cup and pour the egg mixture over the patty, filling up each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, until set.
- Cool slightly and serve.
Give them a try and let me know what you think!