This post is sponsored by Back to Nature Foods. All comments and opinions are my own.
Ok if you are a fan of banana pudding, I have a treat for you. My My Peanut Butter Banana Pudding is banana pudding kicked up about 1,000,000 notches! It’s the combination of two of my guys favorite flavors in one amazingly delicious dessert.
I love it as well—but I just pick out the bananas. I know, I know…my guys call me crazy too. I like bananas and I like banana flavor, I just don’t like big hunks of banana hidden in my food. It’s like a weird, unexpected texture that I just can’t deal with. So, I enjoy this recipe as a peanut butter cream pudding…which I have to say, is pretty darn amazing!
To start this one, you need a couple of boxes of Back To Nature™ Peanut Butter Crème Cookies. Then you mix up a tasty custard, slice up your bananas and start layering.
You can get everything you need at Publix AND even save some moolah. Look for a coupon machine when you shop and you’ll save $1 off any of their delicious snacks. The coupon is good on those tasty peanut butter cookies and any of the other snacks that you may want/need.
- Back To Nature™ Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Back To Nature™ Peanut Butter Crème Cookies
- Back To Nature™ Fudge Mint Cookies
- Back To Nature™ Classic Rounds Crackers
- Back To Nature™ Crispy Wheat Crackers
- Back To Nature™ Stoneground Wheat Crackers
- Back To Nature™ Multigrain Flax Seed Crackers
The Back To Nature™ line of snacks are plant based and Non-GMO certified. All of their cookies and crackers are made from simple, delicious ingredients and contain no high fructose syrup or hydrogenated oils. And, other than real honey, they avoid any ingredients from animals. You’ll love the taste and the fact that it’s the goodness makes the difference in all their delicious products.
What I love most about this dessert is that you can have it prepped in less than 10 minutes. This is a no bake, no cook version and comes together in a flash. My husband loves it the day I make it but says that it’s even better the next day. He actually has had me pull out a serving into a separate bowl and hide it in case the boys wipe it out before he gets his chance to grab another bowl!
Be sure to get your ingredients when you shop and definitely let me know what you think! I hope you all love it as much as we do!
- 1½ boxes of Back To Nature™ Peanut Butter Crème Cookies - about 30 cookies, roughly chopped
- 5.1 oz box vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 14 oz can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 oz whipped topping, thawed
- 4 - 5 bananas, sliced thin
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Add pudding and milk to a bowl and mix for 2 minutes.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Heat the peanut butter in a microwave safe dish for one minute, then stir.
- Now it's time to layer the dessert. This can be made in a large casserole dish, trifle bowl or individual parfait cups. Start with a layer of cookies, followed by a layer of bananas and then a light drizzle of peanut butter followed by a layer of the custard. Repeat the layers twice and end with a light drizzle of peanut butter.
- Cover and Rtefrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
Get more info on you favorite snacks on BackToNatureFoods.com.