This post is sponsored by Riviana Foods, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
No Yolks® Noodles help you cook up a healthy, delicious meal in a flash.
I always have a couple of bags on hand for my favorite meals and recipes. The biggest issue that I run into is deciding which recipe to make each week. But since soup season has really just begun, I have plenty of time to make all of my faves!
That’s a great thing because with a bag of No Yolks, the options are endless. A must-have ingredient for tasty sides, hearty soups, stews, skillet meals and so much more, No Yolks® Noodles cook up fluffy and firm every time, and stay that way in all your favorite recipes. Made from egg whites, the noodles have no cholesterol and are low in fat and sodium.
So what are you making this week?
If you need an easy recipe that’s packed with AMAZING flavor, add this Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Noodle Soup Bowl to your menu. It’s simple to prepare and the taste is out of this world. I could eat this a couple of times per week.
Talk about comfort food! This meal is hearty, creamy and absolutely delicious. While I didn’t lick my bowl clean, I did think about it—tee tee!
- 6 oz No Yolks® Extra Wide Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup 35% heavy cream
- 8 oz brick style cream cheese, room temperature and cut into cubes
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 jar (12 oz) chopped marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan, grated
- Heat oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan set over medium heat. Cook onion, celery and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes or until start to soften.
- Stir in broth and 1 cup water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Whisk in cream and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in noodles, chicken and artichokes; cook for 10 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir in spinach and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until wilted. Stir in lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Remove from heat and stir in mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
No Yolks Noodles, $2.49
–$0.50/1 No Yolks for any variety, any size. Ibotta Deposit (redeem up to 5x)
$1.99 after cash back!