This post is sponsored by Knorr. All comments and opinions are my own.
I have yet to meet anyone who has absolutely nothing on their to-do list. Believe me, I wish that person was me!
But, we all have things that have to be done. Laundry needs to be washed, the house needs to be cleaned, grass needs to be cut…there’s always something. AND, once those get done—it’s usually time to start over and do them again!
When it comes to meal time, Knorr makes it easy to serve up great taste. You don’t need a ton of ingredients or a lot of time to have a delicious dish on the table. With a huge selection of rice and pasta mixes, you can create tasty sides in a flash. Or, with a few additional ingredients, you can put together a weeknight meal that’s easy and affordable.
Right now you can bring home feel-good flavors, made easy and save at your local Publix. Look for a couple of coupon to help you get great products to help you make mealtime quick and easy. Clip the digital coupon and look for a new Publix Coupon in the current Extra Savings flyer and grab great options to add to your menu this week.
- $1.75/2 Knorr Ready To Heat Rice 8.8 oz or Knorr Selects 3.5 – 6.2 oz Publix Digital Coupon
- $1.25/2 Knorr Sides 3.8 – 5.7 oz Extra Savings Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 10/24 to 11/6)
You’ll find a big selection of recipes on Knorr.com…or just look on the back of any package for tasty recipes and easy meal ideas. One of my favorites is this Pesto Shrimp Primavera recipe. A bag of Knorr and a few ingredients come together for a delicious meal that’s on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Give it a try and let me know what you think!
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ – Creamy Pesto
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 1/2 cups sliced zucchini and/or yellow squash
- SEASON shrimp, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- ADD 1 1/2 cups water and 1/2 cup milk to same skillet and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ – Creamy Pesto and carrots and prepare according to package directions, stirring in zucchini and yellow squash during the last 4 minutes of cook time.
- STIR in shrimp until heated through; now it’s delicious. Dig in.