This post is sponsored by Riviana Foods, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
When you think of chicken and rice you might not think of a meal that’s quick. It’s true, many of my chicken and rice recipes take 30 – 40 minutes…or more! But with a little help from Minute Ready to Serve Rice, you can have an amazingly delicious meal on the table in a flash.
Ready in just ONE minute, Minute Ready to Serve Rice is perfect for a recipe or even as a tasty meal that you can enjoy right from the cup! I absolutely love to use it as a shortcut for my favorite meals.
This Quick & Easy Skillet Chicken & Rice recipe is actually my mom’s recipe. In fact, she made the dish that you see above. By the time I cleaned my plate I was already wishing for more. So, I had her write down exactly what she did so that I could make it again this week!
You probably have most of these ingredients handy right now. If you don’t have the Jasmine Rice, you can use any other Minute Ready to Serve Rice that you have handy. You can’t go wrong no matter which you use.
- Non- GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free Certified
- No Preservatives
- MSG Free
- Cholesterol Free
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4.4 oz cup Minute Ready to Serve Rice, heated according to package instructions
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon base (or one bouillon cube)
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat the ghee in a skillet and cook the carrot, onion and celery until tender, approximately 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook another minute, until fragrant.
- Add the rice, chicken and dried parsley to the pan.
- Mix the bouillon with the water and then stir into the rice mixture. Cook for an additional 2 minutes and season with salt and pepper before serving.
Right now you can get tasty rice AND savings when you shop at Publix. Load the Ibotta offer and get cash back on your next purchase. The amount will vary by user…but everyone gets savings. Plus, there is a bonus offer when you redeem two offers. What are you waiting for? Load that offer and head into Publix and get your favorite varieties.