Brought to you by Cabot Cheese, Cabot Greek Yogurt, Perdue Fresh Ground Chicken, Garden Fresh Salsa, Lantana Hummus, and Cholula Hot Sauce. All comments and opinions are my own.
Oh how I love a good fiesta.
That quesadilla meal is definitely calling my name! I’m thinking it would be fabulous to serve up for dinner tonight!
It’s crazy simple to make AND you can get everything you need at Publix. Even better, you can get the ingredients plus save some moolah! Check out all these great coupons.
Be sure to print your coupons and then watch the video to see how easy it is to make a batch of Fiesta Night Spicy Chicken and Cabot Cheddar Quesadillas.
You gotta have quality cheese for a tasty quesadilla. Cabot Cheese is the perfect option for all your favorite recipes. Print the coupon and save on your next purchase.
- All Cabot Cheddars are 100% Naturally Lactose-Free
- All Cabot Cheddars are Naturally Aged
- All Cabot Cheddars are Naturally Gluten-Free
Cabot is a co-operative owned by farm families throughout New England & New York and 100% of profits go back to the farmers. Learn more about Cabot at https://www.cabotcheese.coop/
If you want you can mix and match and get some Cabot Yogurt too.
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb. Perdue Ground chicken
- 3 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 cup Garden Fresh Gourmet Salsa
- 8 flour tortillas, quesadilla size
- 2 cups grated Cabot Vermont Sharp White Cheddar Cheese Cholula Hot Sauce
- [b]SERVING SUGGESTIONS[/b]
- Cabot 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
- Del Monte Avocados
- Lantana Black Bean Hummus
- Warm oil in a cast iron skillet over high heat. Add chicken and cook, breaking up meat, until no longer pink.
- Add, garlic, cumin, and salt and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add salsa and cook until mixture thickens, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
- To assemble quesadillas, top each tortilla with 1/8 of the chicken mixture and 1/8 of the cheese. Fold tortilla in half. Repeat with
- remaining ingredients to make 8 quesadillas. Toast in cast iron pan over medium-high heat, about 4 minutes per side. Cut each quesadilla into 4 pieces (easily done with scissors) and serve.
- Serve this delicious cheesy chicken quesadillas with Garden Fresh Salsa, Lantana Black Bean Hummus Dip, enhance the flavor with more Cholula hot sauce! Cool it down with fresh made guacamole and Cabot Greek yogurt!
Rich, creamy, and decadently delicious, Cabot Greek yogurt is award-winning and nutritious.The pure milk provided by Cabot farmers is what makes Cabot yogurt so unforgettably rich and smooth. Save now at Publix.
Of course it’s just not a fiesta without the salsa. Print your coupon and get a discount on Garden Fresh Gourmet salsa. Enjoy great quality and amazing flavor from salsas that offer signature small batch taste
The coupon is also good on Lantana hummus. Grab a tub of salsa and a container of hummus…mix and match to get all your favorites. Lantana hummus puts the ‘mmm’ in Hummmmmus. Look for tasty flavors including Siracha Carrot, Edamame, Yellow Lentil and Roasted Garlic.
Lantana hummus is vegan, non-GMO and gluten free. They bring BOLD, unexpected ingredients to the party platter Check out more Lantana recipes on their website.
When it comes to the protein for your recipes, Perdue Fresh Ground Chicken allows you to swap smartly, replacing higher fat and higher calorie meats with lean ground chicken without sacrificing taste. And you can feel good serving it in all your favorite meals and recipes. Perdue chicken has no antibiotics ever and no hormones or steroids and Perdue chicken are fed an all vegetarian diet and raised cage free.
Spice up your favorite foods with Cholula. They make good food great, and great food unforgettable! Level up your food’s flavor like no other with Cholula Hot Sauce. Made with carefully-selected arbol and piquin Mexican peppers and a blend of signature spices, you’ll want to choose Cholula for this recipe and many more.
Be sure to grab Del Monte Avocados when you shop. Use them for a tasty guac or simply cut and serve on the side. In my world, everything is better with avocado. For more delicious Del Monte Fresh recipes at delmontefresh.com/recipes.