This post is sponsored by Knorr. All comments and opinions are my own.
Most nights, I don’t mind cooking. I actually love to experiment in the kitchen and come up with recipes or even tweak things to make new favorite meals.
Then there are weeks when I am so busy, I barely have time to breathe. I need meals that are quick, easy and don’t require me to think. That’s when I grab a bag of my favorite Knorr Rice or Pasta mix. Each bag has a tasty recipe or meal idea printed right on the package. I don’t have to think or plan…I just grab the ingredients listed and know that I’ll have a tasty meal that’s ready in a flash.
Perfect for busy families, each recipe is designed so you can create healthy meals you’ll feel good about. Plus, for those folks who are shopping from home, you can browse recipes on Knorr.com then add everything you need to your online order and have it ready for pickup/or delivered to your home.
Enjoy feel-good flavors, made easy and save at your local Publix. Look for a couple of coupon to help you get great products to help you make mealtime quick and easy. Clip the digital coupon and look for a new Publix Coupon in the current Extra Savings flyer and grab great options to add to your menu this week.
- $1.75/2 Knorr Ready To Heat Rice 8.8 oz or Knorr Selects 3.5 – 6.2 oz Publix Digital Coupon
- $1.25/2 Knorr Sides 3.8 – 5.7 oz Extra Savings Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 10/24 to 11/6)
If you want a recipe that packs big flavor but is super easy to prepare, try this Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Florentine. You only need six ingredients and a little water for a tasty meal that your whole family will love. I even took a short cut and used some leftover grilled chicken and it was amazing.
Give this recipe a try when you need a tasty meal on your busy night.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2¼ cups water
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- HEAT 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season chicken, if you'd like, with salt and pepper. Add your chicken and cook about 4 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove from pan; set aside. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in same pan and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan; set aside.
- POUR your water into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in your Knorr Selects™ and return to a boil, then lower heat to medium-high and boil covered 10 minutes, stirring frequently, adding sun-dried tomatoes during the last 1 minute of cook time.
- STIR in your chicken, mushrooms and heirloom tomatoes. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh basil. Now it's delicious. Dig in!