This post is sponsored by Back to Nature Foods. All comments and opinions are my own.
Cheese balls are so underrated! Many folks only serve these up at the holidays…but they are so delicious and so easy, they are really perfect year-round!
You just can’t beat that taste. Plus they are crazy simple to make. And—you can easily adjust the size to serve a few people or even a large crowd! I make them as a game day snack, when family visits and of course whenever I entertain. But, I haven’t been entertaining nearly as much as I used to and haven’t had my cheese ball quota for the year.
I had family visit not too long ago and decided we had to have a cheese ball. I raided my pantry and fridge and came up with this amazing Harvest Cheese Ball. The middle is rich and creamy with the flavors of fall and of course it’s coated with crunchy nuts for the perfect combination of textures that taste fantastic together.
When it comes to serving up a cheese ball, good crackers are a must! You don’t want to spread all that tasty goodness on a bland or tasteless cracker. So I always reach for Back To Nature™ Crackers.
The Back To Nature™ line of snacks are plant based and Non-GMO certified. All of their cookies and crackers are made from simple, delicious ingredients and contain no high fructose syrup or hydrogenated oils. And, other than real honey, they avoid any ingredients from animals. You’ll love the taste and the fact that it’s the goodness makes the difference in all their delicious products.
Why not whip up a tasty cheese ball for your next family function or as a game day snack?! You can get everything you need at Publix AND save some moolah. Look for a coupon machine when you shop and you’ll save $1 off any of their delicious snacks. The coupon is good on those tasty peanut butter cookies and any of the other snacks that you may want/need.
- Back To Nature™ Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Back To Nature™ Peanut Butter Crème Cookies
- Back To Nature™ Fudge Mint Cookies
- Back To Nature™ Classic Rounds Crackers
- Back To Nature™ Crispy Wheat Crackers
- Back To Nature™ Stoneground Wheat Crackers
- Back To Nature™ Multigrain Flax Seed Crackers
- 14 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 6 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon pieces, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1 1/2. teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped finely
- Back To Nature™ Crackers, for serving
- Mix the cream cheese, goat cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, cranberries, pistachios, Worcestershire sauce, parsley and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll in the chopped walnuts, covering the ball on all sides.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 – 2 hours.
- Serve with Back To Nature™ Crackers