This post is sponsored by Siete. All comments and opinions are my own.
I may have mentioned once (or 500 times) before that I am a huge fan of Mexican foods. I look for any excuse to add my favorite meals and recipes to my menu each week.
Quesadillas are a frequent request by my guys. I avoided putting them on my dinner menu for the longest time because it can be time consuming to make quesadillas for everyone. I kinda felt like a short order cook making the quesadillas one at a time. And by the time the last one would be ready, the first one would be cold. That’s not ideal…especially for the person who gets stuck with the cold quesadilla!
One day I decided to throw a bunch of quesadillas on a pan and bake them all at the same time. It worked BEAUTIFULLY! Now quesadillas are something I make quite often. I just change up the filling to keep things interesting. That way my guys get the flavor they love and I have dinner ready in a flash.
Super easy and oh so tasty, you definitely gotta try my Baked Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas. Just grab a bottle of Siete Hot Sauce, a Publix rotisserie chicken and a couple of other ingredients and you are on your way to a delicious meal that your whole family will LOVE!
We go through massive quantities of hot sauce at my house so I have tried just about everything out there. Siete sauces are definitely some of our favorites. I use the sauces on my favorite foods and love them in a variety of recipes. In fact, I switch out between the chipotle and the jalapeño hot sauce when I make my baked quesadillas.
The sauces all taste amazing and I love the fact that all Siete products are made with simple ingredients. Simple is always better in my opinion. I love that they make the choice to create food with purpose, made from healthy, flavorful and trustworthy ingredients. That’s the kind of foods that I want on my dinner table!
Made with Avocado oil and Apple Cider Vinegar, all of their hot sauces are Whole 30 Approved. They are perfect for everyone…
- Gluten Free
- Grain free
- Dairy free
- Plant Based
They also make some fantastic grain free tortillas. Whether you have dietary restrictions or just want to serve up a tasty tortilla there are several options that will be perfect in all your favorite foods and recipes.
Both the Almond Flour and Cassava Flour Tortillas are Grain Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo and Vegan. Look for them in the frozen aisle at Publix.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 4 oz can green chilis
- ¼ cup Siete Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 1½ cups Monterey Jack or Colby Jack cheese
- 8 Siete tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet and add onion and bell pepper.
- Saute the veggies until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken, diced chilis, cumin and Siete Hot Sauce and stir to combine.
- Cook for 1 - 2 minutes until the chicken is heated through. Remove from heat.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with olive oil then flip over and place on the prepared pan.
- Distribute the chicken evenly over each tortilla and then top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
- Fold the tortillas in half.
- If the tortillas are not as brown as you'd like, place under the broiler for 1 - 2 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.