This post is sponsored by Tillamook. All comments and opinions are my own.
While summer may be coming to and end, there is no reason you have to give up all your favorite summer treats!
In my opinion, a gooey s’mores is something to be enjoyed all year long. Who says you need a campfire to get that classic taste that you love? I have an amazing recipe that you can serve up any time of the year—without ever leaving your kitchen. You get the flavor you love plus it comes with a tasty perk…it adds a scoop of rich, creamy Tillamook Ice Cream!
Tillamook Ice Cream is made with milk of the highest quality. Every flavor tastes amazing and includes premium ingredients. You’ll enjoy rich, smooth creaminess and great flavor bite after bite. And, Tillamook Ice Cream tastes better because it’s made better.
When you pair that amazing ice cream with graham crackers, toasted marshmallow and chocolate you really have a dessert that can’t be beat! My Tillamook S’mores Sundae Stack is the perfect dessert that you can enjoy any time you get a hankering for a yummy summer treat.
I like to make mine with Old-Fashioned Vanilla but you can change it up and use any of your favorite Tillamook flavors.
With up to SIXTEEN varieties of Tillamook Ice Cream and FIVE different sandwiches available in the frozen aisle at your local Publix, you are sure to find tons of flavors that your whole family will love.
- Tillamook Old Fashioned Vanilla
- Tillamook Oregon Strawberry
- Tillamook Mudslide
- Tillamook Vanilla Bean
- Tillamook Coffee Almond Fudge
- Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Tillamook Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Tillamook Cookies and Cream
- Tillamook Mint Chocolate Chip
- Tillamook Rocky Road
- Tillamook Oregon Dark Cherry
- Tillamook Malted Moo Shake
- Tillamook Monster Cookie
- Tillamook Waffle Cone Swirl
- Tillamook Chocolate
- Tillamook White Chocolate Raspberry
- Tillamook Vanilla Bean Waffle Cone Sandwich
- Tillamook Oregon Strawberry Waffle Cone Sandwich
- Tillamook Mint Chocolate Chip Waffle Cone Sandwich
- Tillamook Salted Caramel Waffle Cone Sandwich
- Tillamook Mudslide Waffle Cone Sandwich
The folks at Tillamook hold themselves to a higher standard so you can be proud to serve Tillamook to your family. Right now you can pick up that great taste and save on your next purchase at Publix. Clip the digital coupon to save $1.50 on your favorite ice cream.
- Tillamook Old Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 graham cracker cookie, broken into half
- approximately 20 mini marshmallows
- Fudge Sauce
- Chocolate curls or chocolate chips for garnish
- Top each graham cracker with marshmallows and place on a sheet pan.
- Place under the broiler for 20 - 30 seconds until the tops are golden.
- Begin assembling your sundae stack by placing a marshmallow covered graham square on a plate.
- Top with a scoop of Tillamook Ice Cream and top with fudge sauce.
- Stack the second graham on top and press lightly.
- Add more fudge sauce and top with chocolate curls or chocolate chips.