This post is sponsored by Barilla. All comments and opinions are my own.
I never thought I would be happy to have a crazy hectic schedule. But, I did a little happy dance when the boys went back to school.
I’ll admit that I was terribly bored with us at home ALL of the time. But now, I really don’t mind the long carpool lines and massive time spent running the boys to all their extra curricular activities. A year ago I would have been stressed out getting home late every night. Now, I am thankful that things are somewhat back to normal.
Of course I still have to deal with dinner each night—but I don’t stress about that either! I create a menu each week and have a plan in place so that dinner is quick and easy. To do that, I make sure to keep convenient options like Barilla Ready Pasta on hand.
Barilla Ready Pasta is ready in 60 seconds. Toss with a little sauce or add your favorite ingredients to make the perfect pasta dish in a flash. You get the same great taste and texture as regular pasta…it’s just ready in a fraction of the time. On a busy night, it’s an absolute necessity for me!
Barilla Ready Pasta is all natural, has no preservatives and is non GMO certified. Look for FOUR varieties of Barilla Ready Pasta at your local Publix:
- Barilla Ready Pasta Rotini
- Barilla Ready Pasta Penne
- Barilla Ready Pasta Elbows
- Barilla Ready Pasta Gemelli
Right now you can pick up delicious, fully cooked pasta with the al dente texture that you love and get big savings. Look for the pouches on sale as part of the Publix Ad & Coupons Week Of 10/1 to 10/7 (9/30 to 10/6 For Some).
Barilla Pasta, 12 or 16 oz, or Fully Cooked Ready Pasta, 8.5 oz (Excluding Protein+, Gluten Free, Collezione, Organic, Lasagna, and Jumbo Shells), 5/$5
–$1/1 Barilla Ready Pasta (Publix Digital Coupon)
-$1/1 Barilla Ready Pasta, 09/13/20 RMN (exp 11/8/20) [Pouch; DND].
As low as FREE after sale and coupon.
If you need a tasty recipe to help you put that savings to use, pick up a few ingredients and try my Pasta with Corn & Sweet Peppers. This is the ultimate side dish that pairs with just about any protein. And if you need a complete meal in a flash, just toss in some grilled chicken or pork and you have a delicious meal ready in minutes!
Give it a try and let me know what you think!
- 1 package of Barilla Pasta Ready Rotini, heated according to package directions
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 sweet bell pepper, chopped
- ½ sweet onion, chopped
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the corn kernels, onion and bell pepper and cook for 2 - 4 minutes until softened.
- In a small bowl, mix the chicken broth and corn starch.
- Pour the slurry over the veggies and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the heated Barilla Ready Pasta and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.