This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
Oh yeah…that tastes as good as you think it does!
That pan of deliciousness should feed about 8 people but my guys can easily devour the entire pan all by themselves. I have actually seen them argue over who gets to finish off the last bite!
It’s not a difficult dish to make, but it does take a little time to prepare. So this is a recipe that is usually reserved for the weekends. I say usually because I typically don’t give myself enough time on a busy weekday morning to make this. But, every once in a while I wake up early and surprise my guys with this hearty meal before they go to school.
Oh you should see their faces…you’d think it was Christmas morning.
My Ultimate Breakfast Bake has everything that you’d want for breakfast…potatoes, scrambled eggs, melty cheese and lots of crispy and delicious Wright Brand Bacon. You’ll need about 30 minutes to prep everything and then another 15 – 20 minutes of additional bake time in the oven. If you can, definitely make some time to enjoy this dish at some point soon.
Wright Brand Bacon is real-wood smoked, hand-trimmed and absolutely delicious. It’s a must have for this recipe and lots of other delicious meals.
- 1 bag tater tot crowns (round hash browns)
- 6 slices Wright Brand Bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup half & half (or milk)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Arrange the tater tot crowns along the bottom and sides of a oven-safe skillet.
- Bake the tots for 25 minutes.
- While the tots bake, whisk together the eggs and half & half with a little salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter to a separate skillet and scramble the eggs lightly, just until set. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove the tots from the oven and use a plastic spatula to gently press the tots down to create a "crust" covering the entire pan.
- Spoon the prepared scrambled eggs into the tot "crust" then top with the shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Return to the oven and bake an additional 10 - 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!
When you are in a hurry, just reach for Jimmy Dean Refrigerated Fully Cooked Sausage or any of the Jimmy Dean Frozen Sandwiches and Breakfast Bowls. In just minutes, you can enjoy a flavorful savory breakfast, packed with protein.
Heat up some of the fully cooked sausage and pair with eggs and toast, wrap up in a tortilla, sandwich inside a biscuit topped with cheese or just whatever floats your boat. The options are endless and you can change things up based on your mood.
And for mornings when you don’t even want to think—Jimmy Dean Frozen Sandwiches and Jimmy Dean Frozen Breakfast Bowls are just what you need. You can have a delicious meal with hearty ingredients like bacon, sausage, eggs, potatoes and cheese ready in just minutes.
So the next time you are grabbing your breakfast supplies for the week, reach for Wright Brand Bacon and Jimmy Dean products. They are the perfect way to start your day.